• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN079: Moon and Sun, Koharu and Haruhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have another Koharu episode which tend to be interesting, written by Aya Matsui who has written most of Koharu's episodes and has the best written episodes of this series in my opinion. These animation directors did a good job on their last episode and Iwane will likely be working on this. I'm not a big fan of doppelganger episodes but we'll see. I'm looking forward to this one.

Yay, Chloe episode! Her focus episodes are among my favorite of Journeys, so I'm pretty much down for whatever this episode is going to bring, although the summary definitely has my attention!

I actually tend to enjoy the doppelgänger trope (I was obsessed with the Princess Salvia episode of DP as a kid lol) so getting one with Chloe is pretty cool!

Summary and staff list by Dephender from Serebii:

Satoshi, Go and Koharu visit the Eclipse Castle in the Jouto region so they can meet an Eifie and a Blacky. But believe it or not, there they find a girl named Haruhi who looks exactly like Koharu. Haruhi tells them she's been appointed the new mistress of the Eclipse Castle by properly running the "Eclipse Festival" that takes place there. But as everyone continues the preparations for the festival, a shady-looking boy watches the castle intently from the water.

Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Screenplay 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 又野弘道 (Hiromichi Matano)
Animation Director 新城真 (Makoto Shinjō)
Animation Director 升谷有希 (Yuki Masutani)
Another doppelgänger huh? One if these days, these kids are gonna have to go to their parents and ask the important questions. “Mom/dad, have you ever been to X city about 10 years ago?”

Chloe is probably gonna tick off Espeon and Umbreon off the list. Eevee will say no 100%. Waiting to see how long she'll take to realise it's a Gmax Eevee
Quite a time, for sure.

Yay, Chloe episode! Her focus episodes are among my favorite of Journeys, so I'm pretty much down for whatever this episode is going to bring, although the summary definitely has my attention!

I actually tend to enjoy the doppelgänger trope (I was obsessed with the Princess Salvia episode of DP as a kid lol) so getting one with Chloe is pretty cool!

Doppelgänger concept is quite interesting. But, if I'm not mistaken, that particular episode seemed to me more like an elaborate excuse to give Dawn a full evolved and trained Pokémon.

I'm really interested to watch the interactions between Umbreon and Espeon, those two never disappoint me. And I'm looking forward to see Koharu's wacky Eevee interpreting those two.
Those really will be good.

But the shady boy is what appeals to me more.

Summary and VA list courtesy of Adamant

Satoshi, Go and Koharu visit the Eclipse Castle in the Jouto region so they can meet an Eifie and a Blacky. But believe it or not, there they find a girl named Haruhi who looks exactly like Koharu. She's trying to become the new new mistress of the castle, but a supicious shadow is...

Summary:
Satoshi, Go and Koharu visit the Eclipse Castle in the Jouto region so they can meet an Eifie and a Blacky. But believe it or not, there they find a girl named Haruhi who looks exactly like Koharu. Haruhi tells them she'll be appointed the new mistress of the Eclipse Castle by properly running the "Eclipse Festival" that takes place there. But as everyone continues the preparations for the festival, a shady-looking boy watches the castle intently from the top of a tree...?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Daiki Yamashita: Go
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Kana Hanazawa: Koharu
Yuichi Nakamura: Professor Sakuragi
Kei Shindo: Eievui
Hana Takeda: Sarunori

Another incomplete VA List.
What are hiding this time? :confused:

Oh wait I know! The Koharu look a like turns out to be Koharu's long lost sister the whole time!

Her full name is Haruhi Sakuragi and it's hidden in the VA List
That sounds like the writers watched some Latin-american Soap Operas.

They also kept hidden any further details about the 'Shady-Boy'.
I reaally wanted to know more about him.....

Summary and VA list courtesy of Adamant

Satoshi, Go and Koharu visit the Eclipse Castle in the Jouto region so they can meet an Eifie and a Blacky. But believe it or not, there they find a girl named Haruhi who looks exactly like Koharu. She's trying to become the new new mistress of the castle, but a supicious shadow is...

Summary:
Satoshi, Go and Koharu visit the Eclipse Castle in the Jouto region so they can meet an Eifie and a Blacky. But believe it or not, there they find a girl named Haruhi who looks exactly like Koharu. Haruhi tells them she'll be appointed the new mistress of the Eclipse Castle by properly running the "Eclipse Festival" that takes place there. But as everyone continues the preparations for the festival, a shady-looking boy watches the castle intently from the top of a tree...?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Daiki Yamashita: Go
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Kana Hanazawa: Koharu
Yuichi Nakamura: Professor Sakuragi
Kei Shindo: Eievui
Hana Takeda: Sarunori
They are definitely hiding something. Seems like a Chloe doppelgänger and development episode, but maybe someone is returning or maybe Ash is getting a new Pokemon.

....You know for a crack idea for a group I work with who does as lot with Chloe, I had suggest the fully cracky story that Professor Cerise and Talia had many wild nights that led to the creation of dozens of Chloe half siblings. This could make that crack fueled.

.....They wanted a sillier idea and that was one I offered them.

HD Preview:

Hmmm. It looks like a Gou doppelgänger judging by the hair. It could also be Ash, but that seems unlikely. Haruhi also surprised me. I expected her to look more different(kinda like the Princess Salvia episode)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom