• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN082: Mawhip's Sweet Battle!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alcreamie should go to Chloe, but I'm fine with it being Ash's, he needs a fairy type anyways

Why do you think that Satoshi could get it?

He already has a full-but-bad-developed-team.

The summary seems a lot like it, then again there was that one SM episode that mislead us, so I’m not gonna get my hopes up

1631265810221.png

Leon wearing an apron is so wholesome

Yup, that Pokemon is so tiny.

Actually, she is like a cake decoration.

So Dande and Kibana seem to don't mind the kind of competition they're taking part....
Please, Satoshi, you need to object it, in 'some way', and storm off.

I still cannot grasp why he would do something like this.....

Dude, it's PM2019/Journeys. Our boy Ash will do WHATEVER the plot requires him to at the time...
It doesn't suit his image, since he is not baker/confectioner like me....
He has become so random and that is astonishing......

What have those writers done to him.....?

I am going to watch this for at least one interaction between Satoshi and Kibana.

So Dande and Kibana seem to don't mind the kind of competition they're taking part....

Is he not allowed to have some fun?

Dude, it's PM2019/Journeys. Our boy Ash will do WHATEVER the plot requires him to at the time...
It doesn't suit his image, since he is not baker/confectioner like me....
He has become so random and that is astonishing......

What have those writers done to him.....?

I am going to watch this for at least one interaction between Satoshi and Kibana.
Hey. Ash tried cooking Poffins in Sinnoh. Sure he sucked at it, but he still tried it out. And he also tried out Contests a few times, which are not the same what he usually does.

Hey. Ash tried cooking Poffins in Sinnoh. Sure he sucked at it, but he still tried it out. And he also tried out Contests a few times, which are not the same what he usually does.
If he is still as bad like back then, then this won't end well.
At least he improved during the Mikuri Cup, thanks to Hikari.

Is he not allowed to have some fun?
Not if it happens because he thought that there would be an actual battle.
He may be disappointed in that case.

Last edited:
Can somebody explain why it's such a big deal Ash is trying out a baking competition? Like, I understand not being interested or being disappointed, but some of the reactions I've seen just don't make sense here. So what if he does end up trying the competition? It's better than doing literally nothing.

Can somebody explain why it's such a big deal Ash is trying out a baking competition? Like, I understand not being interested or being disappointed, but some of the reactions I've seen just don't make sense here. So what if he does end up trying the competition? It's better than doing literally nothing.
I guess because it's been established many times Ash can't cook to save his life, so the result is too predictable.

Question you don't think that the merchandise with alcremie isn't just for it to have a part in the decorating cake episode . It is for something major building up right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom