• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: The OLD "Check your Signature" thread (previously NEW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many lines of size 15 text would be within the limits of the signature requirements?

I just tested my signature with size 15 (default size) text and would say it's about 8 lines, anything more goes over 160. Feel free to post here once you craft a signature if you're unsure though! Happy to look at it \o/

Last edited:
Okay. New signature now. Idk how easy 12 size font is to read compared to 15 size, so I changed it to 15 size for now.

Another question: does 15 size mean the font is 15 pixels tall?

It's around 100 pixels tall now, so you have 60 or so more of free space to use. (y)

And nope, it doesn't! Size 15 text is bigger than 15 pixels tall. They're not related.

Welcome all!
In this thread you can ask a staff member to look at your signature and see if it fits our limits. We have said limits to avoid trouble for people with a slower device and/or internet connection.

Before you post you should take a quick look at the rules:
  • The total size of your signature should not exceed 160 pixels in height.
  • Total byte-size for all images put together should not exceed 500 kilobytes.
  • Spoiler tags and scroll bars are not allowed.
  • One extra line to credit the artist(s) of your avatar/signature is allowed, but the rest should still be within limits.
UPDATE AS OF 16TH JUNE 2020: There is no maximum width rule, there is only a height limit and the 500kb size limit.
Does this work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom