• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime & Manga General Discussion

I think we all are. 1.2.3 was good at first, but now I get annoyed. In fact, I tend to skip the opening itself
Tbh... I only hear an opening just once or twice and then skip it for the rest of the series lol. Never had the patience to stay there every ep. Pokémon or not.

But still, 80 eps? That's too much for my taste.

What's this? Looks like Korrina and Mega Lucario might be returning? (Ash is definitely getting his own Mega Lucario)

https://twitter.com/pokexperto/status/1437490942571917323?s=19
Well, we all knew it was going to happen. I just wish it had some more meaningful development, like Lucario being frustrated at losing one battle (like against Luxray, cause it has very high expectations of itself), and wishing to step on this path to become stronger. Even something simple like that would be nice.

On a second note, wonder if Lucario will do the same thing Korrina’s did and lash out? Maybe we could see that Mawile trainer (Mable) again?

Oh boy, I can't wait to see Lucario become reads paper...that form that we saw a bunch of times in XY and hasn't been relevant since. Why is this exciting?
Presumably Ash is just going to get every single powerup gimmick that has been introduced in the franchise so far: we already know that Pikachu can Gigantamax, and the battle against Volkner had Ash and Pikachu use their signature Z-Move, so that leaves only the Mega Evolutions, and it looks like Lucario will be the one to cover those for better or worse.

I can't speak for anyone else but I just wanna see either Megas or Z-Move used in the same battle as Dynamax.

So I can laugh.
Speaking personally, a hugely masochistic side of me would like for there to be a game where all three gimmicks exist simultaneously just to see what kind of mess that would create. That said, if that ever does happen chances are that at least Dynamax/Gigantamax is going to need to be nerfed a little, because as things are now I feel like it's by far the most overpowered of the three and would probably beat the other two nine times out of ten. Z-Moves especially (or at least the purely offensive ones) look downright obsolete next to Max Moves.

I'll be honest, I do greatly miss both Megas and Z-Moves, and while I think it's unlikely at best, I do want to see them both make a return in BDSP, even if it's just in the postgame.

Didn't we have an interview where they hinted Lucario would mega evolve, as well as saying Gengar has more tricks?
Sorry, took a while to find, and excuse the weird picture, but here it is - Ash&Serena translated the One Hour Special back in July.

533CD2B8-4813-4EEC-9231-0A1F194919D2.png

Back
Top Bottom