• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I would like a Koffing please :) (LGPE)

Nixwastaken

Reaction score
I'm trying to complete the pokedex and I can't get a koffing because it's a version exclusive. If you would like a specific pokemon in return let me know, though I might not have what you want :>

I'm trying to complete the pokedex and I can't get a koffing because it's a version exclusive. If you would like a specific pokemon in return let me know, though I might not have what you want :>
I'm currently playing Let's Go Eevee, so I could get you Koffing + Weezing, if you still need them?

Sorry for the late reply ^^" I would love to trade for them but I have to wait for my parents to give me my switch :(

If you still need LGE exclusives, I would be willing to help. That is, if I could get some LGP exclusives in return.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom