• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulba of the Valley Conference (Gen 4 Random Battle Tournament)

@DarthWolf Honestly no I can't remember :/

That was still close, though.
Both of my matches were close. Toxtricity and KantoX played well and I got cocky. :p

I think it would have been a different outcome had Lumineon used Ice Beam rather than Surf. But my brain froze.

@DarthWolf Honestly no I can't remember :/

Both of my matches were close. Toxtricity and KantoX played well and I got cocky. :p

I think it would have been a different outcome had Lumineon used Ice Beam rather than Surf. But my brain froze.
Oh I didnt see your other match when you posted it, thought it was a quote from the other one.
Anyway, with that Group C is done
Close indeed, thanks for joining last minute though @TheCapsFan! Hope you enjoyed!
Interesting, so everyone in Group D has a win and a loss.
Correct, here are the results
Close games overall here.
Well played though @IndifferentArbok. Good games, hope you had fun as well.

To contact someone on discord, you need to first send them a friend request, unless you share a server.
If it won't accept that then it might be an issue.

I haven't seen any confirmation in here from them either.

Back
Top Bottom