• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN082: Mawhip's Sweet Battle!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found these on twitter

"Dande and Kibana, who hadn't appeared in a while"

Now that's an understatement if I've ever seen one.

Found these on twitter

"The staff has a solid grasp on how to write Satoshi now"

Press X to doubt.jpeg

But also, aren't they kind of admitting here that they didn't know how to write Ash's character at the beginning of JN? Why is this something you have to relearn, when you have so much veteran writing staff on the team...

Come to think, Opal is either stretching her contacts to the edge by summoning a couple random kids she met in the woods a while ago or found out Ash is the Alolan champion and her first instinct was to invite him to a bake off.

Either way I love it.

Omode: The staff has a solid grasp on how to write Satoshi now, so his characterization is fairly consistent between episodes.
giphy.gif

Although in their defense, being consistently inconsistent technically counts

While it is true Leon and Raihan haven't appeared in a while, I'm still doubting the Ash one. I'm being optimistic about this. They also spoiled Raihan losing, so we know Ash or Leon will be battling Opal

Imagine all three of them losing and this is a Koharu episode and Eevee Gigantamaxes (Granted, rather unlikely, since that makes the other where is Eevee gonna evolve in Eeveelution appearances pointless).

Also looks like Leon is taking Alcreamie on his team judging by that photo

While I don't mind Gou getting it.

But I thought that all of those Mawhips belonged to Poplar and were only lent to the participants.

At the end this wasn't a Satoshi-focused episode.

While I don't mind Gou getting it.

But I thought that all of those Mawhips belonged to Poplar and were only lent to the participants.

At the end this wasn't a Satoshi-focused episode.

tbh, the impression i am getting from the scans is that Ash is the one facing Opal (Just look at his face and him walking and following Opal, as if they are walking to the pitch, same as the games, while Goh and Koharu are not). Maybe this is the episode where Gengar Gigantamaxes against G-Max Alcremie.

tbh, the impression i am getting from the scans is that Ash is the one facing Opal (Just look at his face and him walking and following Opal, as if they are walking to the pitch, same as the games, while Goh and Koharu are not). Maybe this is the episode where Gengar Gigantamaxes against G-Max Alcremie.
There's also Leon in full champion outfit. Makes me think its Ash and Leon vs Opal and Unknown character(possibly Bede). Leon looks like he's inviting Alcreamie to join him, so theres a chance Gmax Alcreamie is actually him and Opal will use some other Fairy

There's also Leon in full champion outfit. Makes me think its Ash and Leon vs Opal and Unknown character(possibly Bede). Leon looks like he's inviting Alcreamie to join him, so theres a chance Gmax Alcreamie is actually him and Opal will use some other Fairy

If he asks Alcreamie to join him, he has three confirmed mons with Charizard, Alcreamie and Dragapult (Which for me semi-confirms Charizard will be his only non-galar mon, which most likely means Leon also has a Mr Rime).

Goh having a Pokemon on his head doesn't confirm anything. Let's not repeat the Iris-Scraggy debacle from a decade ago.
Considering Goh's goal is to literally catch everything that breathes and moves, seeing Goh with one, especially considering everyone will have a Alcremie partner and Opal presumably has a good amount of them and probably wouldn't mind Goh leaving with one, is not exactly shot in the dark, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom