• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

Haven't seen it here yet, but it seems the flute is called "Celestica Flute" (not Azure Flute). I wonder how they'll be related to Celestic Town.

928_p10_01.jpg

Also the way Rei plays it reminds me of some traditional instrument, but I can't remember what.

Can't remember if anyone commented on the more modern-looking things like some of the clothing options, but I had someone point it out elsewhere and realized that there's probably a pretty solid explanation for that and the Galarian Weezing on the building- if I recall right, England was way ahead of Japan when it came to industrialization. Japan was actually really late to it and only advanced quickly because they borrowed technology from the other developed nations. So having some of these things actually makes sense and kinda mitigates how odd the industrial Weezing appears to be.

The phone thing, though... still weird. Can't even.

I’ll admit that the Arc Phone is weird, but at the same time…

Handcrafted capsules made out of wood, fruit, and rock that can somehow convert animals from matter into storable energy: We good (y)

A smartphone, probably made by God: Nooooo GF

Is it just me or that Mamoswine is totally not 8'02" (2.5m)?

Mamoswine.png

Hope that's because of different sizes for pokemon because I refuse to accept the possibility of Sw/Sh scaled down models coming back.

View attachment 150576

Hope that's because of different sizes for pokemon because I refuse to accept the possibility of Sw/Sh scaled down models coming back.

I would bet on scaled down models. It would be more difficult to get full scale models to all fit on the screen nicely so it's probably unlikely that we will ever see them at anything other than what's manageable.

i tried to see if this is mentioned on the earlier pages, in the video released for Japan there is a very short sequence near the start where different times of day are showcased :) :)

View attachment 150576

Scaled down models are definitely back. However at least this time they are not as drastic of a scale down, as you can see with that one Onix we saw (The one in the wild, not the pasture where all the mons are scaled down for space reasons, It was scaled down but not as drastically as it was in Sw/Sh). Just seems to apply to Pokemon who if at their full size, would be too big to fit nicely on screen. And if there are caves, certain Pokemon will probably be scaled down to actually fit inside too.

Edit: Might also be a case of them going back and changing the sizes of mons now that they are scaling them right, maybe they thought this size fit mamoswine better than 8'02 did.

Last edited:
Cool to see we are getting moveset changes. Drifblim gets Extrasensory and Mythical Fire which it couldn’t learn before.

I have a theory:

• In the first BDSP trailer we saw the Poketch with time set to 09:28 (yesterday we got news). In the last trailer we saw the Poketch set to this time:

Mamoswine.png

• The Korean youtube trailer for Legends has this title: "[Official] Pokémon LEGENDS Arceus Latest Information Part 1 "Raging King and Queen".
  • From Arezu description in the official website, we learn that "She is tasked with the care of a certain lady Pokémon".

Putting all these info together, I'm guessing we are getting another trailer on October 9, which will be like a second part to this trailer, focusing on the queen pokémon that Arezu is tasked to take care of (maybe the Pokémon that will allow us to climb mountains?).

This Spanish Screenshot confirms wardens are part of Diamond and Pearl clans:

https://twitter.com/pokexperto/status/1443135610588438531/photo/1
Interesting, looks like Diamond and Pearl were clans

I have a theory:

• In the first BDSP trailer we saw the Poketch with time set to 09:28 (yesterday we got news). In the last trailer we saw the Poketch set to this time:

View attachment 150582

• The Korean youtube trailer for Legends has this title: "[Official] Pokémon LEGENDS Arceus Latest Information Part 1 "Raging King and Queen".
  • From Arezu description in the official website, we learn that "She is tasked with the care of a certain lady Pokémon".

Putting all these info together, I'm guessing we are getting another trailer on October 9, which will be like a second part to this trailer, focusing on the queen pokémon that Arezu is tasked to take care of (maybe the Pokémon that will allow us to climb mountains?).
This would actually be the best time to showcase a last look trailer before BDSP and more info on Legends. In fact, if they are making a lot of noble pokemon, releasing their footage once in a while wouldn't make it a large surprise before the games release

That offset red glow really makes it look like Electivire's eyes are bulging out of his head
While I'm totally not in the position of defending the tech of this game, I think that's a compromise they had to make. Losing time to provide all pokemon models red eyes was not a good idea. Considering how most of the textures look right now, I'm convinced there's something else that needs their time.

Went through the Japanese website (again) and noticed something that's not mentioned in the English one.

Japanese Legends Website said:
調査をしたい時間帯までベースキャンプで休んでから、出発することもできるぞ。

"You can rest at the basecamp until the time of day when you want to do your research."
So, a confirmation that the in-game time is independent to the system time?

Also the alpha Pokémon was called "オヤブン" in Japanese, which I find funny because to my knowledge that term is mostly used to refer to the head of Yakuza or something similar to that.

Also, Kleavor's description said that it leaves certain marks on the trees to mark it's territory. It would be cool if that's reflected in-game, but I won't hope for anything.

Please note: The thread is from 11 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom