• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Special 2021 Winter Arc

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Legendary Pokémon from the Sinnoh region appear! A special Winter arc will be airing!

Satoshi and friends encounter legendary Pokémon that appear in the Sinnoh region! Look forward to seeing what adventures this will lead to!

Dialga: Said to control time. A god that appears in Sinnoh-region myths-
Palkia: Said to govern space. Depicted as a god in myths.

"Dialga & Palkia! The Space-time Cataclysm!!" & "Dialga & Palkia! The Decisive Space-time Battle!!" will air as specials starting Friday December 3rd!!

FC5CgPwaQAAuJrZ.jpg

While this all sounds great, the title of the specials:
"Dialga & Palkia! The Space-time Cataclysm!!" & "Dialga & Palkia! The Decisive Space-time Battle!!"

Seems to indicate some pretty heavy plot, so I am hoping we would get some set up for these specials in the weeks prior rather than just jumping straight into them.

This arc is gonna be jam packed with action.I’m really sure Dawn will return here. Her VA said Journeys will show off Dawn’s growth from BW till now and we didn’t see that in JN074 and JN075. We’re also still getting anime merch with Dawn’s Pokemon. Cynthia is also going to show up here seeing as she’s also investigating stuff. I think I even saw a merch with Dialga, Palkia, Lucario and Cinderace against Arceus

The 2 in 1 episodes don’t have their titles listed separately iirc.

Yeah, but considering this is called a special, they might be on the same date (And Serebii has listed them on the same date as well). And if you think about it, it makes sense as well because of the mandatory 3/4 week break because of christmas and new years (That break would fall after the 3rd if the break is 4 weeks), but we also have to take into account the Kingdra episode can also be on the 10th for a 3 week break (But i think it coming November 26th is also a possibility), because we most likely get a break on the 19th due to the release of BDSP and imo, it doesn't make much sense for them to give us a title for January in November already. We usually get those titles before christmas or after christmas together with an upcoming episodes trailer and a recap.

I wonder what those eggs are about? Goh gets a Dialga egg confirmed?!

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom