• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leaks/Rumors Thread

"Not all my tweets are about riddles or hints, here is a full list of PLA"

Just because it's a PLA tweet doesn't mean it's a hint. Anyway, saying that Spheal and others are unchanged is information.

"Not all my tweets are about riddles or hints, here is a full list of PLA"

Just because it's a PLA tweet doesn't mean it's a hint. Anyway, saying that Spheal and others are unchanged is information.
But all the tweets included in that picture are hints, leaks or riddles, so...What I get is that he is saying that just those should be taken under account for Legends.

How do we know for sure? Is there any evidence for it yet?

So then, how come Qwilfish?
We've seen the silhouette for the rideable sneasel evo and been outright told that rideable ursaring is a thing.

And Qwilfish because I don't think there is any other line on the list that feels like it might get an evo without being used as a noble or ride.

Because what we've figured out is that we've got-

Wyrdeer (ride)
Basculegion (ride)
Hisuian Braviary (ride)
Ursaring evo (ride)
Hisuian Sneasel evo (ride)

Hisuian Decidueye
Hisuian Typhlosion
Hisuian Samurott

Kleavor (noble)
Hisuian Zoroark
Hisuian Growlithe line
Hisuian Voltorb line
Hisuian Goodra line
Hisuian Avalugg
Hisuian Qwilfish
...and Hisuian heck knows what Arezu's lady is (noble)

Out of these, a Hisuian Arcanine, Hisuian Goodra, and Hisuian Avalugg seem like the most likely to be nobles, filling in the three gaps around Kleavor and Arezu's lady. The voltorb line doesn't seem likely for a new evolution... that would just leave Hisuian Qwilfish for having a potential new evo.

I think yeah, a Qwilfish evo. Which makes it be the only new evolution not created to specifically fill a noble spot, which is weird.
The hint for avalugg had a plane flying off it, right? What if Hisuian Avalugg shoots Hisuian Qwilfish and its evo like bombs?

He is the one saying that the post with Spheal is a hint, considering he included it in the picture with all the hints for Lgends.
That hint is kinda weird because we've seen Spheal and there's nothing new about it like there was for Wurmple... seems to me like he's just trying to hint that there are a number of pokemon in Hisui that weren't native to Sinnoh.

Granted, I don't think we've seen Walrein yet.

That hint is kinda weird because we've seen Spheal and there's nothing new about it like there was for Wurmple... seems to me like he's just trying to hint that there are a number of pokemon in Hisui that weren't native to Sinnoh.
I mean, sure, but that's more of a statement than a hint.

I mean, he's hinted at other things not really worth guessing at, too, like who else is going to have ancestors in the region.
I know. But we didn't need him to understand that some pokemon made it in Legends despite not being in the original dex and we didn't need him to understand that those pokemon received nothing (or that in general not all pokemon would have received something new) . We figured it out by ourselves months ago.
He doesn't just point out that there are some lines not present in the original dex. He particularly underline that they made it to the new dex without having a new form or new evolutions. This is why I think that there's actually a hint towards possible minor changes in pokemon design.

I know. But we didn't need him to understand that some pokemon made it in Legends despite not being in the original dex and we didn't need him to understand that those pokemon received nothing (or that in general not all pokemon would have received something new) . We figured it out by ourselves months ago.
He doesn't just point out that there are some lines not present in the original dex. He particularly underline that they made it to the new dex without having a new form or new evolutions. This is why I think that there's actually a hint towards possible minor changes in pokemon design.
Fair enough. Wurmple is still interesting in that regard, so it would be kind of neat if anyone else got a change.

Edit: Oh you know what I realized, that "hint" is probably just for everyone who thought Hisuian Avalugg's hint was for a Hisuian Walrein.

Last edited:
Yeah, no surprise there. I'm quite curious about any upcoming trailer material, as there's a good chance of it revealing one or more of the Hisuian designs.

Yeah, no surprise there. I'm quite curious about any upcoming trailer material, as there's a good chance of it revealing one or more of the Hisuian designs.
Same! I really want to see Hisuian Arcanine but I'm thinking we may not see it until release day/datamines, because I have a feeling that it's in the later half of the game. Maybe Arezu's lady, though, since they kinda already teased it. Or Hisuian Voltorb since it seems so dang unimportant.

I’m thinking they will reveal more story or game related things next. There has to be more to the game than doing research on wild Pokémon and running into wardens and their nobles. I get that we will gradually get involved in the legendary story, but there’s definitely basic aspects of the game and plot they have not revealed.

I’m still thinking there will be a plot related to the Arceus plates that will be an “obtain them all” goal (like badges), which I’m assuming they’ll talk about soon.

Been thinking about this one-

Given all the events they've revealed that rely on having save data from other games, could be something that ports your BDSP trainer and team into Legends so you can battle yourself? And vice versa?

Really hope no because I don't want to miss content over a lack of having BDSP, but that's bound to happen to me anyway. =_=

Wouldn't surprise me if you needed Legends to unlock Celebi in BDSP, though, since there is currently no event for that one yet. Maybe a Ramanas slate to encounter your Legends trainer too, heck knows.

Yeeeeah, not surprised, considering how amateur the loading screen graphic's design was.

From what I recall, someone pointed out the loading screen was on the Legends website, so it's not like the leak was that believable in the first place

Been thinking about this one-

Given all the events they've revealed that rely on having save data from other games, could be something that ports your BDSP trainer and team into Legends so you can battle yourself? And vice versa?

Really hope no because I don't want to miss content over a lack of having BDSP, but that's bound to happen to me anyway. =_=

Wouldn't surprise me if you needed Legends to unlock Celebi in BDSP, though, since there is currently no event for that one yet. Maybe a Ramanas slate to encounter your Legends trainer too, heck knows.

Considering they once posted a hint of Legends Arceus alongside a screenshot of Yokai Watch 4 (which involves the characters traveling to different time periods, and meeting one of the previous protags).

My thinking is there could be something similar here too. Maybe Rei meets Akari's descendant (Dawn), while Akari meets Rei's descendant (Lucas) at some point in the game?

That'd be silly given the player's inability to say anything of actual worth. Also, the game revolves around catching wild Pokemon.

There might be something in the Distortion World involving the BDSP event, though. Time doesn't flow there.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom