• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN090: Dialga & Palkia! The Space-Time Showdown!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I emember when they had a Go gym in episode 3. It's better now but I still get nervous when a mon only uses three moves in a battle
And let’s not forget the Raid battle from episode 2 complete with a timer that counted down until Lugia emerged from the egg shaped cloud.

And let’s not forget the Raid battle from episode 2 complete with a timer that counted down until Lugia emerged from the egg shaped cloud.
I forgot they even did that. I get that Go is huge, but they didn't need to have it crossover into the anime the way it did. It should have stayed its own thing.

Last edited:
I forgot they even did that. I get that Go is huge, but they didn't need to have it crossover into the anime the way it did. It should have stayed its own thing.
They could of done what they did with Pokemon rangers or mystery dungeon and made some special episodes about Pokemon Go. It is a spinoff game after all.

They could of done what they did with Pokemon rangers or mystery dungeon and made some special episodes about Pokemon Go. It is a spinoff game after all.
I think the eggs are the last bit of it remaining unless one gets paranoid about move counts. I suspect they thought they could add more Go stuff originally but it fell through kind of like what we think happened rd with dynamax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom