• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime & Manga General Discussion

I actually wish Lukas wouldn't draw so much anime accurate art, I've seen a lot of people on Twitter get hyped thinking something was real only to discover it was fanart. Like the one with Misty returning on her Togekiss, the one with Bonnie/Clemont returning, or the new set of specials similar to the old Chronicles was.

I know he puts his logo in the lower left but it's not noticeable till you click it. A lot of people are getting baited by his art.

Yesterday, I saw a video about 5 things Pokémon fans can expect from the anime in 2022 (The tips were posted by an insider, I believe, on Twitter). Is there any specific topic for "leaks"?

Well, according to Youtuber, the leaks are:

1. The introduction of more trainers and Pokemons from Galar. (More focus on Galar)
2. The Rocket team looks back, back to life. (I believe the intent is to imply that former Team Rocket Pokémon will reappear.)
3. You will be able to see Dante's true face. (Despite the translation, the intention is to say that the character will be more explored in the anime, I think.)
4. Satoshi's former teammates will reappear. (Possibly, the appearance of other formers companions. May, where are you?)
5. Satoshi's Rival will appear. (a new rival? or the reappearance of an old one? Ritchie/Alan ?)

Well, I believe someone who knows Japanese will be able to get more accurate information Lol.

Look Guys didn't take long for Dawn to return again! XD

20211214_222947.jpg
20211214_222948.jpg
20211214_222950.jpg
https://twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1470952178131283970?t=i21ks6KzQThFlH5EXKnwmQ&s=19

Back
Top Bottom