• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hisuian Forms and Evolutions Discussion

Enter your answer:

• Total voters
Then logically the seeds could sprout leaves in Hisuian Voltorb and it could shoot them out the top for any of the leaf-based moves that would require it.
What I meant is that we can discuss of what we know. A fish can become an octopus so everything is possible. Right now, however, inside H Voltorb there are seeds and not leaves, so at the moment I don't think Leaf storm would fit H Voltorb.

Leaf storm amd wood hammer don't seem moves electrode would learn unless it gains arms/tail and leaves upon evolution.
In regards to Wood Hammer, it's not necessary to have appendages, just be woody in appearance, for the most part.

"The user slams its rugged body into the target to attack. This also damages the user quite a lot."

It’s fully plausible for Voltorb to spew sprouted leaves from its hole for Leaf Storm. And it just jumping and slamming into the target can be a form of wood hammer. (I must say; I like the mental imagery of Voltorb going “bonk!” on its opponents head and proceed to spew leaves from its hole like a leafblower).

And it could also make a wood hammer that grows from its seeds or something- probably the same way Torterra uses the move.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom