• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

Looks similar to the characters from that Cookie Run game that I think your previous couple avatars were from, and also looks like an octopus or something along those lines. So uh, Octopus-or-Something-Along-Those-Lines Cookie.

With the usertitle making it almost blatant, that's the titular traveler of Kino's Journey; well, I guess I managed to predict the future.
If you don't mind me asking, what made you think the series would be one I'd like when you guessed Kino in the other thread? Obviously you were right but I don't think it's all that similar to other tastes I'd mentioned at the time? Or really most of my tastes in general, I was kinda surprised at how well I liked it.

Back
Top Bottom