• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mari's Chaos Dimension (The Everything Blog)

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. They/Them
Blog #2! I can already tell this might be a problem if not managed well. While my first blog, Applin a Plenty is meant for ideas and building upon them, this is more of a general blog for basically whatever I want to talk about, ideas or not. This is perfect for AMAs and other cool questions!

anyways lets hope this wasn't a mistake... internal screaming begins

Im exhausted X{

I’ve been running around my room all day for exercise and now I think I’ve lost muscle mass instead of gaining it. I feel like a pool noodle, bleh

In other news, I need help deciding between fairy or ghost type Pokémon. It may or may not be important for the future ; )

I’ve also been really loving this song!

I’ll probably write later after I’m not so tired

* s a m e p e r s o n * x 70
I swear this is getting a bit ridiculous. Next thing I know this will turn into an anime plot and we'll be fighting aliens or some type of monster of the week lol.

If I don't get a magical girl transformation I'm suing...

And you guessed it I still have to do ceremonial/ritual stuff like you (don't really know about Catholicism honestly but I assume that confirmation is like that). So it sucks but for the sake of keeping up appearances it's not that bad??
Catholic confirmation involves going to classes to learn more about God and stuff. After that you choose a saint name, probably receive some sacraments and then its over for the most part as far as I know. My mom really wants me to go to catholic school and a youth group outside of church too. I know its easy sounding but I really just can't do it. It's probably way easier than Mormon conformation, from what little knowledge I've learned about it from being on the internet. I'm really sorry about your situation, I know how hard it is when people don't acknowledge your choices and choose to treat you a certain way because of it.

Here's a cheers to going to Japan, I'll be rooting for you so you can get there!

Agreed. It's because I was brought up with pop punk, and I also branched out into other genres (math rock, midwest emo, etcetc). And my mom appreciates most of those. Kinda nice I guess.
hehehe I am the midwest emo! Though there aren't a lot of bands in my state, traveling to concerts would be easier if I could ever convince my mom to take me to one. I remember finding this really good math rock playlist on youtube once, it was the one with the cartoon cat with the yellow background if you've listened to it. I was mostly brought up with kidz bop versions of pop punk, but since I was a rebel even at 10, I would look for their original versions online. And thus pop punk mari was born.

Hmmm I need a fun transformation too...maybe it's good to think about, just in case lol
lmao, just as long as it isn't kyubey (the weird cat thing from madoka magica) giving us the magical powers I'm cool with anything

So fun fact, I forgot to buy Legends Arceus and I have seen end-game spoilers. Now I'm wondering if it's even going to be possible for me to complete the story when I already know the ending to it. That's a weird thing about me, if I know the story's end before reading or playing it, I'm less likely to finish.

Also, did you know that you can replace sephiroth with arceus in sephiroth's theme, and it'll sound like something from a Pokémon movie?

Anyways woohoo I survived to the weekend! I'm tempted to just be lazy and watch anime all day, or if I should go to best buy and get arceus.

So fun fact, I forgot to buy Legends Arceus and I have seen end-game spoilers. Now I'm wondering if it's even going to be possible for me to complete the story when I already know the ending to it. That's a weird thing about me, if I know the story's end before reading or playing it, I'm less likely to finish.

Also, did you know that you can replace sephiroth with arceus in sephiroth's theme, and it'll sound like something from a Pokémon movie?

Anyways woohoo I survived to the weekend! I'm tempted to just be lazy and watch anime all day, or if I should go to best buy and get arceus.
I haven't started Arceus yet because I can't decide which starter I want, but my little siblings both like it. So uh, you can have an endorsement from a ten- and an eight-year-old as a point in favor of you getting the game.
Yeah, I totally get not caring as much once you know the ending of a story; I know other people who are the same way and I am when it comes to writing stories, if I plot things out I stop wanting to actually write it. Strangely enough not when it comes to experiencing other peoples stories though, usually if I get spoiled about something late game I end up curious as to how the story gets there... But yeah, I can definitely understand the feeling of "well, this is how it ends, what's the point of the in between then?". It definitely doesn't strike me as a weird thing, a lot of people tend to be antispoiler.

What anime are you planning to watch if you don't get the game?

3/10, but I guess the number will increase soon, as you seem to be quite open about yourself.
Sorry for dragging you here but this is very true lmao, it's become a problem before so I'm trying to reign back a little. I try to be careful, its just that my brain doesn't have limits when it comes to sharing personal information in places I think are safe and make me comfortable. Probably because I am online almost all the time. It just feels like IRL now which I want to make clear, probably isn't a good thing.

Anyways, back to hiding in an apple

Ok but if we were alts that'd be kinda hilarious in a way ww, but it's definitely different timelines or something
It's so weird, I wonder what we don't have in common now. My first guess is that you're more athletic than I am, seeing as how you play a sport and I don't

It's so weird, I wonder what we don't have in common now. My first guess is that you're more athletic than I am, seeing as how you play a sport and I don't
Actually don't answer this, I'm sorry. I shouldn't be asking for information, it isn't appropriate seeing as how this is a public forum and you barely know me.

This is a common problem with me tbh, I still have a hard time with internet etiquette when it comes to information.

youtube video-making arc
Dabs into existence

ho ho ho, you thought this was a random blog post but it was me, Mari!

I am currently thinking about what the heck I should do with my life, and its leaving me kind of down. Like, I feel like I'm running out of time before life kicks my ass. I want to do a lot of things, but I've been thinking about youtube for some reason. I do want to create things though and show them to others, I just am kind of afraid of the outcome. I don't want a hobby to become a responsibility too quickly I guess.

Welp too bad anxiety, I'm doing it anyways.

So I guess I'll be posting in real time the process of me trying to create a good video, if you want to say anything don't be afraid too, I (1) still haven't started yet and (2) don't mind replying to stuff while I work.

I now summon @takoyaki!!!
never asked you, but what's your avatar from? it's nice!
It's from the mobile game Hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage of the character Nene from this card! The game is kind of like bandori gameplay wise, and it's also a gatcha. I don't play it too often, but I do like the characters

So uhhhh did I ever tell you that I play that game (and bandori) also?
You have not, but either way I am rage quitting as we speak. I am both thanking and cursing arceus right now because we are too similar for this too be funny anymore but it still is for some reason.

Another thing! I grew up in Washington, I moved away though sometime around 2009 to 2010-ish. This is getting to anime levels of absurdity...

I mostly play Colorful Stage and Bandori for the visual novel elements, because at least in my experience mobile rhythm game are hard. I am getting better though!

So I’ve been thinking for the video about making sinistea and biscuits for my first video. The problem is I’m unsure about what type of tea would look purple. I was thinking about something with blueberries possibly, but I’m unsure is blueberry tea still even looks purple when brewed.

As for the biscuits, I’ll have to do some research to find something complimentary to the tea. Maybe I could shape them into something?

Other then food, I know I want to do something on sinistea and it’s evolution polteageist, but I’m unsure about what I could talk about that hasn’t been said already.

That’s about all the progress for tonight, I probably won’t go to bed for a while due to it being super noisy (my family is watching the tv outside of my room)

I'm going to gush really quick....

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO BECAME A MOD/STAFF!!! You all were so nice to me when I first joined and to see you all succeeding makes me really happy!!!

Special congrats to @EternalPokéFanGirl, @Torchic W. Pip, and @takoyaki !!! You all have been so nice to me and I'm so excited for you all eeeee!!! (sorry for pinging btw, I hope it wasn't annoying)

Yoooo mari I saw these and thought about you!!! Ofc we can't have actual Pokemon but I mean, this is pretty cool in general~
OMG this is amazing!!! So cute!!! I like how they include some instruction in the videos, I'm really tempted to make that candied orange on a rod!

aaaaaa I just wanna sing vocaloid songs! I remember growing up watching utaite, they're so talented! If I could meet up with friends irl currently I'd be dragging them all to karaoke right now just so I could sing hibikase at them.

Anyways that was my nightly ramble, back to you news anchor 3000!

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom