• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN106: A New Show! Rocket-dan's Covert Kingdom Radio!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My biggest fear regarding this episode was that it’d turn out to be another boring half-in-half but I’m relieved it turned out to be a full episode. Glad they’re getting more focus but it’s a shame it’s had to come at the cost of them appearing so little recently..

FNVpD3OVIAAQY3m

Journeys, you can't afford fillers anymore. Stop With Them.
I agree. Especially considering their fillers have damn near bored me to tears. (Also, I am alone in the opinion that Professor Cerise and his assistants are.....just boring as hell? Like, I don't care about them or anything they do. Like at all.)

Journeys, you can't afford fillers anymore. Stop With Them.
This. JN can't afford to lose time anymore. Unless they are doing fillers because they're gonna off-screen-land everything else that is important and/or speed blitz through everything. Which I definitely wouldn't put past them, really.
That image got me thinking, has Wobbuffet done… anything at all in JN?
He got U-Turned by Goh's Sobble that one time.

Hehe.

Oh hey it’s that time of the quarter where the writers remind us that TRio exists. You know, in previous series, these could be decent focus episodes of TRio’s perspective that give them more depth. In Journeys however, where TRio are beyond pointless in their roles in the series, these episodes just serve to be a waste of time for everyone except the TRio fans.

Oh hey it’s that time of the quarter where the writers remind us that TRio exists. You know, in previous series, these could be decent focus episodes of TRio’s perspective that give them more depth. In Journeys however, where TRio are beyond pointless in their roles in the series, these episodes just serve to be a waste of time for everyone except the TRio fans.
Pretty much, yeah. Does anyone else feel like they're weeding the TRio out of the series, little by little?

That image got me thinking, has Wobbuffet done… anything at all in JN?
Barely, which is funny because Journeys is probably the most he’s ever been involved w/ the TRio in the series… who also don’t get to do jack anymore :confused_emoji:

Last edited:
Pretty much, yeah. Does anyone else feel like they're weeding the TRio out of the series, little by little?
Not gonna lie, if they were, I wouldn’t really mind it too much. The show has evolved past needing them to act as a handicap to add a conflict to the episode and, unless they’re just taking part in a competition or event, they’re nothing more than a nuisance. I actually like it better when they aren’t appearing. Sure they’re firmly ingrained in the series but they’re honestly completely pointless these days.

TR much like Brock seemed to run their course by the end of DP to be honest.

I didn't expect to read this kind of comments on bulbagarden... So the Team Rocket TRio/QuaTRo doesn't matter anymore in the eyes of pokefans apart from their core fans? I'm so disappointed and depressed… TT_TT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom