• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

If it's all true then it's a darn shame to hear about Daman but even outside of Pokemon and as a Kuroko's Basketball fan this stings twice as hard since he voiced Shintaro Midorima alongside the copious amounts of other anime he's been in.

Pretty big cast for the last episode of Master Journeys. Sean Kenin reprises his role as Professor Rowan, Rob Morrison (as per usual under the Roger Callagy alias) came back just in time for the finale and it looks like the AU TR grunts all have different VA's and I'm guessing that Jake Paque, Jason Griffith, Max Mittelman and Mike Liscio voice some of them.

Really happy to see those four together especially with how great they are as VA's.

Happy birthday to Carrie Savage. Pokémon wise her first appearance was during Black and White where she voiced Christie. She also appeared in XY as Heidi and Sun & Moon as Sophocles’s Mother.

She is also known for voicing Hakufu Sonsaku in Ikki Tousen, Miu Fūrinji in Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple and Lisana Strauss in Fairy Tail. Her most recent appearance has been in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean as some prisoners.

This will also probably affect the three shows on Crunchyroll he was in: Tokyo 24th Ward, Science Fell in Love and The Rising of the Shield Hero.

He also voices Raihan's Duraludon as well so there will be quite a few recasts going on when the last dub season of Journeys starts.

Hopefully Billy's able to get well soon. He's a great VA and I'll be supporting him every step of the way.

Probably a good thing that none of his confirmed roles have played major roles, I know that Ren is a recurring character but he barely has a few lines when he appears
I still think Kametz gave Ren a lot of personality in his voice acting for a character that appeared so sparsely. I hope he at least got to dub JN093, seeing as it actually gave his character some spotlight.

I still think Kametz gave Ren a lot of personality in his voice acting for a character that appeared so sparsely. I hope he at least got to dub JN093, seeing as it actually gave his character some spotlight.
I agree with you there, Kametz did a great job voicing Ren when he was scared by Gengar

Hopefully he will recover

Happy birthday to Erica Schroeder.

Erica joined during the start of the Advanced Generation with he first major role being Nicole in Episode 12. She would eventually go on to voice Team Aqua member Shelly and taking over for Megan Hollingshead as Nurse Joy for the rest of the series.

In Diamond and Pearl she was best known as Sinnoh gym leader Fantina, the two Lake Guardian Pokémon Mesprit and Azelf and taking over for Natasha Charles Parker as Kenny near the end.

Her involvement in the anime would continue to increase as the years went by with her voicing Bianca, countless Pokémon and background folks in Black and White, Grace, Serena's Pancham and Sylveon in XY and taking over the role of Wobbuffet in Sun and Moon.

Journeys is the most involved she's ever been in the series not only still voicing Wobbuffet but also Goh's Rotom Phone, Chloe's Eevee and Goh's Sobble and Drizzile alongside countless Pokémon too.

It's not just Pokémon that she's been involved a lot with because since 2020 she's been appearing in a lot of anime shows which is super nice to see - some of these shows includes returning to Shaman King to reprise her roles as Lyserg Diethel, Matilda Matisse and Kino Asakura alongside a few other characters, Suppose a Kid as the main lead Lloyd Belldona, Vera Rustamova in Deep Insanity: The Lost Child, Veronica in Arte, Natsume Kurobe in My Senpai is Annoying, Yan in Battle Game in 5 Seconds, Ken in The Prince of Tennis II plus a few other NYAV, FUNi/Crunchyroll and Sound Cadence dubs.

Back
Top Bottom