• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

I wonder when Nintendo will finally make BDSP compatible with Pokemon Home? All they've said is that it'll be implemented in 2022, but there's been no word about it since then, and it's been three months since BDSP came out. I wonder if this and Legends Arceus will get Home support as well?

I wonder when Nintendo will finally make BDSP compatible with Pokemon Home? All they've said is that it'll be implemented in 2022, but there's been no word about it since then, and it's been three months since BDSP came out. I wonder if this and Legends Arceus will get Home support as well?
You do realize that it has only been one month since 2022 started, right.

Bruuuuuuuuuuh.... Throw away your Nintendo Switches... Don't let Nintendo propegate that worthless garbage to ravage so many lives. The DS was so much better.
This has nothing to do with the topic at all.
Extremely disappointed. Firstly they're on the Switch and not the 3ds. Second I wanted a Platinum remake with Mega Evolution and Z moves and every Pokemon
The 3ds era is over, it's sad, but it won't change anymore. About second, that may be the case for you, but for a lot of people it isn't and a lot of people who would've liked the stuff you mentioned still like BDSP besides the flaws.
I agree that the Switch games in general don't need to exist. But I don't like Legends: Arceus at all. Nintendo should just finally distribute the Azure Flute for Platinum so we can get Arceus on a game that's actually good instead.
(Or decriminalize hacking; back in December 2015 when I bought my Action Replay I hacked the Azure Flute right after I caught Darkrai!)
No one talked about switch games in general.

Bruuuuuuuuuuh.... Throw away your Nintendo Switches... Don't let Nintendo propegate that worthless garbage to ravage so many lives. The DS was so much better.
sorry, but whose lives are being ravaged by the nintendo switch?

i like the 3ds more too, but i don't see why we should hate the switch. it has many fun games.

Sooner than I expected for Arceus. Cool.

You need Legends data for Arceus, which I kinda expected. And apparently need to have both games beat.

Do I get it right that this means there is no time limit for Arceus?
And I think the statement about Darkrai is a little vague - does between the new moons imply a mystery gift with limited time (around a month I guess) like with Shaymin or will the members card be distributed every month during the new moon phase (which would be rad but I guess that's pretty unlikely)?

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom