• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN105: Eievui and Nymphia! Encounters and Reunions!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may not even be a Kalos episode. “Reunions” could easily refer to Wallace instead of Serena. I guess Chloe could fly in to Kalos and meet up with Ash and Goh in this episode, but I think this being an episode where they meet Wallace and Lisia instead makes more sense to me.

Alternatively, “Reunions” could imply that this is a Wallace Cup episode, so others like Serena and Dawn could appear as well. However, Japan doesn’t use plurals, so it’s not clear if the episode really means multiple reunions, or just one reunion.

JN105.png

So Lisia is definitely here, now it's a matter of waiting to see whether the writers have given us the ultimate clickbait...

Is this the episode with Ruchia?

What about the Nymphia?

Before anybody goes "Serena?" it's probably not going to be her because otherwise she would have been seen in the intro and her Japanese VA isn't all that prominent these days.

I really do have a feeling that this'll be Wallace and Lisia's episode.

Where on earth are people getting Serena from? We know from the previews and opening Lisia and Wallace are here. There's no baiting about the title, people are coming up with bizarre conspiracy theories for a character who is not even in the opening.

Have episodes ever had their places switched with the Pokémon anime before? I know it happens with American shows.
They've never switched places exactly to my knowledge, but certain episodes' airings have been pushed back which leads to the following episodes airing early and thus out of chronological order.

Where on earth are people getting Serena from? We know from the previews and opening Lisia and Wallace are here. There's no baiting about the title, people are coming up with bizarre conspiracy theories for a character who is not even in the opening.
Openings don't always spoil everything. Assuming Serena would be here wasn't that farfetched, if you ask me. But yeah. Based on this trailer, it seems Lisia will be the Sylveon Trainer.

Is this the episode with Ruchia?

What about the Nymphia?
The Sylveon is probably Lisia's. (Mega) Altaria is already getting spotlight in the episode directly before this one. They probably won't have two Altaria trainers (Drasna and Lisia) back to back.

Openings don't always spoil everything. Assuming Serena would be here wasn't that farfetched, if you ask me. But yeah. Based on this trailer, it seems Lisia will be the Sylveon Trainer.
Why would they not put Serena in the opening while spoiling Paul's return which isn't happening for months yet? Or all the interviews with the VA's the official Twitter puts out which they didn't do for Serena's VA.

Serena is obviously not appearing now, especially since this is just 1 episode with the TR ep after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom