• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Headcanons (requests open)

Reaction score
Welcome to my headcanon blog. I'll post headcanons about characters I like. I take requests.

Starting with Acerola and Mina, I'll go over various headcanons I have about the character in question!

Acerola
  • Acerola has a tendency to collect random trinkets, such as the Strange Souvenirs. She'll occasionally show Nanu or the other trial captains.
  • She jokes around a lot, and knew full well that the room in the back of the Abandoned Megamart was there and she was just pranking Elio/Selene.
  • Acerola looks up to Nanu as a father figure.
  • After the main story, she became friends with the player character.
  • She loves ghost stories.
  • Acerola sometimes doodles in a notebook.
  • She uses that same notebook to write notes about her trial.
  • The Totem Mimikyu belongs to her.
  • Her Pokemon are her best friends.
Mina
  • Mina is originally from Kanto.
  • She mostly paints abstract art or still-lifes.
  • She's really messy, and going into her room is like a death sentence for best freaks.
  • Her parents still live in Kanto.
  • Mina's Pokemon serve an inspiration for her art.
  • She's an introvert.
  • Her Pokemon sometimes draw with her.
  • She doesn't have many friends, but the ones she does have are her best.
  • Her favorite kind of music is relaxing, calm songs that blend in the background.

Ooooh these are really nice headcanons, especially the Mina headcanons.

Do you have any Winona headcanons?
I do, in fact!

• Winona was a pilot before becoming a gym leader.
  • Her Skarmory is one of her first Pokemon and has become quite strong, so she always uses it in her rematches and the PWT.
  • Her and Skyla are very good friends and met each other through their shared love of flight.
  • Winona, when off work, flies about with her Altaria.
  • She had her Altaria learn Dragon Dance via TM.
-

Any for N?
Yep.

(TW: Suicide)

• His Zorua/Zoroark was basically his little brother, while his Darmanitan acted as a mother figure.
  • All Pokemon he uses (with the sole exception of the legendary dragon) met him as a child and fight alongside him as his friends.
  • N's parents are no longer alive; his mother died while giving birth to him, and his dad committed suicide out of grief.
  • His dad left him in the forest due to not understanding how he would get through everything without his wife.
  • His parents' names were Carol and Amadeus, and they originally named him Harmony.
  • N's hair is dyed due to a Teachable Moment™ as a child involving tea leaves getting stuck in his hair. His natural hair color is white.
  • His puzzle cube (apparently) was given by Ghetsis as a present in his room.
  • N talks quickly due to him needing to get his point across quickly multiple different times before Ghetsis stopped listening.
  • His little charm necklace is a family heirloom and was given to him by Amadeus before his suicide.
  • N feels at peace in the forest.

If you're still taking requests, Bianca?
Yes I am!

• Bianca used to prank Cheren by stealing his glasses, and Cheren has to get them back. They do it to this day.
  • She searched for Hilda/Hilbert for most of the 2 years between BW and B2W2 before settling down as an assistant.
  • Her nervousness in battle before the Nimbasa City scene was caused by fear of her dad being angry at her. Afterwards, it was just her being clumsy and stuff.
  • Bianca once tried to become Champion, hoping that access to more regions' Leagues could help her find Hilda/Hilbert, but she failed.
  • Her favorite animal is a frog.
  • Bianca wanted to be a musical star as a younger kid.
  • She tried coding lessons so Cheren wouldn't be alone in his coding club at some point.
  • She would refuse to watch anything else but Musicals on TV.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom