• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN105: Eievui and Nymphia! Encounters and Reunions!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this supposedly a leak or just a theory?

Cause if it's a leak and it turns out true I need to know ahead of time so leave this section of the board for...
...a week?
...a month?
...forever.
...yeah, it'll have to be forever.
Just a random YouTube comment theory that I personally disagree with. Serena is not solely defined by her relationship with other people.

One person is complaining that why Serena has to appear in a Koharu episode....

'She should had been featured in a Gou episode and be defeated by him, since she is his main love rival'

And yes, it is the same person that wanted a recreation of the escalator scene.
Again, can’t the fujos just do something else for like 5 minutes? I swear they’ve just become crazy over the course of Journeys.

I give a decent chance that neither the whole escalator scene nor the disappearing ribbon will be mentioned at all in this episode or a potential future return episode.

Again, can’t the fujos just do something else for like 5 minutes? I swear they’ve just become crazy over the course of Journeys.
They like to think that if Serena and Gou meet, they will hate/fight each other immediately.

Too sad for those fans, Satoshi is not interested on either of them.

I am still not sure if Serena will play a big role in this episode.
And Gou wasn't needed here, neither Satoshi but at least he will get to fight Mikuri.

They like to think that if Serena and Gou meet, they will hate/fight each other immediately.

Too sad for those fans, Satoshi is not interested on either of them.

I am still not sure if Serena will play a big role in this episode.
And Gou wasn't needed here, neither Satoshi but at least he will get to fight Mikuri.
Sometimes I question if certain bits of the fandom are in the same stuff that the writers are on whenever they make their baffling decisions.

With this being an episode where Eevee meets another of its evolutions and Serena being its trainer, since this is where multiple plot points intersect, I can see her having at least somewhat of a large role in it.

Just a few more days I'm so excited!

IMG_20220406_224230.jpg

It will be nice to see Serena interact with a version of Satoshi who has a personality, and will actually make me interested to see their dynamic.

If what I've heard of this episode is true, apparently Serena will be revealed to have become Lisia's rival.

- I've also heard this when watching a Pokétuber, but is this just fanfic by fans, or not?

It goes to show that the writers have no idea what to do with her anymore.

- Well, I'm of the opinion that we should, first, wait for the episode's premiere before venting opinions and forming judgments.

- In the meantime, I sincerely hope that the episode will be able to please everyone.

Serena actually looks older than she does in XY. I'm surprised.

Incredible. Looks older. After all, she said that the next time Ash met her she would be more grown up.

Serena actually looks older than she does in XY. I'm surprised.
I agree, I feel there is a maturity in her overall look and style of her hair and outfit. She seems a bit like an older sister and I think that role will play into the story of this episode in that I think she will really coach Chloe with her contest debut.

- Yeah, maybe I need to redeem myself. Her visuals and style don't look bad in this scan below, on the contrary. As I heard a few days ago, she looks eggcellent.

aaa.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom