• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Duck Season vs Rabbit Season Mafia, Endgame: Ducks Win (14/4/22)

Wait this happening I assumed it'd be canceled with six players.
Yeah I agree with ExLight six is a weird as heck number for a Mafia game. It's kinda small to have two hostiles but having just one is weird. Maybe there's two Mafia and they have relatively weak roles and then town's role are pretty strong?
Mathematically we'd still have room for one mislynch if mafia win at majority instead of parity and even if not six players is bound to be a short game so maybe we're not supposed to have room to mislynch?

setups with 1/3 exist in some places I guess
I think a 4-2 with a traitor or scum not having a chat could be a way of doing it?
since the theme is ducks vs rabbits it could even be a 3-3 and the goal to be to eliminate the entire other team first, so no usual mafia team

Maybe there's two Mafia and they have relatively weak roles and then town's role are pretty strong?
that's a possibility too but that might be hard to balance
and the fact we can't roleclaim is a bit funny, makes me wonder if it's because the setup is mainly vanilla-y or if it's because we have some sort of twist

since the theme is ducks vs rabbits it could even be a 3-3 and the goal to be to eliminate the entire other team first, so no usual mafia team
Yea I think this is what's going on

how in heavens are we supposed to know who's in our team and who isn't though lmfao
I'm assuming faction claiming is also banned in this setup

setups with 1/3 exist in some places I guess
I think a 4-2 with a traitor or scum not having a chat could be a way of doing it?
I guess this would probably be much more balanceable yeah.

how in heavens are we supposed to know who's in our team and who isn't though lmfao
I'm assuming faction claiming is also banned in this setup
Alignment claiming is expressly stated to be allowed in the rules. But I assume ducks are town and rabbits are scum because this came up as part of the duck themed prank where ducks were supposed to reign supreme I guess?
Though the way my wincon's worded I guess it could be either...

@ExLight
@DawningWinds
@EternalPokéFanGirl
@Snowy
@Midorikawa

E19595BB-EFB9-446C-945B-61E864EA32CA.jpeg

Please look closely at the picture in the above spoiler. Tell me what you see. Answer carefully, for your response will be very important.

Hmm.
But is alignment claiming the safest thing to do if its 3-3? Like. Obviously rabbits are now gonna trusting Light because claiming the plausibly Mafia faction would be dumb.
And ducks are gonna be trusting Caps.
So we're gonna end up with a 3-3 pile-up on them at the end of the day right? So no lynch yeah. Neither side wants that.

I'm assuming this is where our roles come into play, I wouldn't be surprised if we had disruptive or protective or killing roles at our disposal.
It would be a sort of Rock-Paper-Scissors at night and whoever gets the higher ground earlier might win.

Back
Top Bottom