• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Duck Season vs Rabbit Season Mafia, Endgame: Ducks Win (14/4/22)

I did consider everyone for a little bit, but decided that effectively giving scum X+1 kills was probably too much.
I disagree. If the game was truly meant to be balanced and not just some evil plot to make me lose as mafia, then giving me an extra kill would have helped. Town being vig galore is way OP.

I disagree. If the game was truly meant to be balanced and not just some evil plot to make me lose as mafia, then giving me an extra kill would have helped. Town being vig galore is way OP.
Yeah I do agree the entire town being vigs was kinda unbalanced compared to Mafia. With only one scum and the whole town being vig I don't think a second kill woulda been unreasonable.

...Not that it woulda changed the course of the game in this case since you were shot by people who were trying to play checkers with a chess set, which severely changes the moves we made from what we'd normally do.

My main logic was that town was much more likely to blast themselves than you, effectively doing half of your job for you, with you being protected to an extent by needing to be killed twice.

I'll admit that this was a very weird one though, and even by the time I was done I wasn't 100% confident I'd gotten it right, but eventually you hit a point where you've just gotta bite the bullet and go with your best guess.

Coward! Face Mido like the engineer you are!
One of these days, when I don’t have a major holiday coming up followed immediately by a weeklong charity streaming event.

I have no intentions of not letting you have your revenge…if you can truly defeat ME, of course. ;)

One of these days, when I don’t have a major holiday coming up followed immediately by a weeklong charity streaming event.

I have no intentions of not letting you have your revenge…if you can truly defeat ME, of course. ;)
I will and when I do I will become the new ME!

Back
Top Bottom