• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Colosseum Mafia - Endgame - Town Victory, The Shadow Pokémon Plan Succeeds, Orre Belongs to Cipher!

Reaction score
Pokemon-Colosseum-Title-Screen-EN.png

Welcome to the Orre Region, a foreboding desert region devioid of wild pokemon and comprised of several small settlements the region is under thread from criminal organisations such as Team Snagem a villainous band of pokemon thieves and a new mysterious organisation calling itself Cipher. Will the region be conquered by this organisation or will the resistance against Cipher prevail?

The battle for Orre has begun!

Myself, @Rainbow Cloud will be your host for this game and @Snowy will be the MoD.

Updates will be posted at 8PM GMT.

(1) All standard Bulbagarden and War Room Rules apply.
(2) Day Phases will last for a period of 48 hours and Night Phases will last for a period of 24
hours. Please remember to submit your actions to the host during the appropriate phase.
(3)This is No Outside Contact game, only exceptions being chats provided by the hosts.
(4)Roleclaiming and Alignment claiming is allowed however any other types of claims are not allowed.
(5)Do not quote, screenshot or attempt to fake information provided by the hosts such as Role
PM’s. This includes the exact wording of win conditions.
(6) Please try to be active, a sustained period of inactivity may result in you being subbed out or
modkilled.
(7) Please do not attempt to abuse loopholes, if there is anything you are unsure about as to
whether it would constitute loophole abuse, please feel free to contact the hosts to check.
(8)MYLO and LYLO phases will be announced at the start of the day phase
(9)When voting for players during the game please use the following format ‘Vote: Player’, a player with a majority of votes will be lynched, a no lynch will result in the event of a tie.
(10)After being killed in the game you may post once more before the game ends but you may
not post anything that contains game relevant information.
(11) If you change your username mid game please state your old and new usernames in the
thread and mention the hosts.
(12) To check you have read the rules please write "I am a fish" in your post when signing up.

Players:
1. @Mint Elv - Won in Endgame, Gonzap, Town Roleblocker
2. @DawningWinds - Won in Endgame, Dakim, Town 1x Vigilante
3. @Max1996 - Lynched Day 3, Wes, Mafia Godfather, 1x Strongman
4. @RavenRaziel98 - Killed Night 3, Nascour, Town Cop
5. @TheCapsFan - Lynched Day 4, Rui, Mafia Role Cop
6. @HumanDawn - Killed Night 1, Skrub, Town Vanilla
7. @gentlefeather - Won in Endgame, Venus, Town Loved
8. @Minish - Won in Endgame, Es Cade/Evice, Town Double Voter
9. @alana - Lynched Day 1, Miror B, Town Lightning Rod
10. @Emmy - Lynched Day 2, Duking, Mafia Roleblocker
11. @Dragondg - Killed Night 2, Ein, Town Doctor

Subs:

Spectators:
1. @Shinywooloo

Last edited:
Oh wow, y’all do mafia here too?? I’ll take one of those slots, got tired of playing on the other forum I frequent so it’ll be nice to hunt scum with a new crew!!
Also, sorry for the double post, but I am a fish who prefers full claim games, kinda stinks to not be able to claim night actions…

Also, sorry for the double post, but I am a fish who prefers full claim games, kinda stinks to not be able to claim night actions…
Don’t think that’s banned. Looks like standard rules for here and night action claiming has never been banned unless roleclaiming is banned. But I’m not the host so I can’t say for sure.

...I am a fish who thinks that's a misunderstanding. Usually when the rules here say "roles and alignment", claiming night actions is also kinda considered part of a roleclaim I think? This is something the host would confirm but what its saying mainly is don't nameclaim.

Also, in please.

Don’t think that’s banned. Looks like standard rules for here and night action claiming has never been banned unless roleclaiming is banned. But I’m not the host so I can’t say for sure.

...I am a fish who thinks that's a misunderstanding. Usually when the rules here say "roles and alignment", claiming night actions is also kinda considered part of a roleclaim I think? This is something the host would confirm but what its saying mainly is don't nameclaim.

Also, in please.
Thanks for clearing that up, the verbiage is a touch different than what we used on the other forum so I just misunderstood. No name claiming is fine with me!

Thanks for clearing that up, the verbiage is a touch different than what we used on the other forum so I just misunderstood. No name claiming is fine with me!
Yeah night action claims are ok, it's just name claiming that isn't allowed :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom