• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

† Blanc's Subway「Scrawls」▽

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
╔══▲═════════════╗

WE HOPE YOU HAVE A LOVELY DAY ♡
ˢᵗʳᵉᵃᵐ ᴼᵇᵉʸ ᵇʸ ᴮʳᶤᶰᵍ ᴹᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴴᵒʳᶤᶻᵒᶰ

╚════════════▽═══╝

Welcome to my Battle Subway!
Hi, I draw a lot. Like. a lot a lot. And I know it's pretty early to dip myself into sharing my art buuuut why not? I may post WIPs sometimes also! I apologize in advance for the mild non-Pokemon art, I just got back into the Pokemon fandom so my repertoire is kind of sparse right now in that department, but I hope you like it nonetheless! I promise that not all of my pokemon art to come will be SBMS. I promise. I'll try. LOL.

My art tends to lean on menhera/dark themes, please be mindful of this when viewing, I will caption each piece I feel contains this content to look out for. If you have any questions about my art, what brushes/software I use, reference material or anything like that please feel free to ask here as well! Any questions at all are fine.

With that out of the way... Let me showcase a few pieces... I'll organize by what they are!

LOBCORP

1650844705386.png
1650844739789.png
1650844758458.png
1650844804805.png
1650844842901.png
1650844895455.png
1650844927603.png

MISCELLANIOUS MILDLY DARK THEMES (warning: depictions of blood, body horror, injury and mild suggestive themes of self-harm. Will be removed if I am told to.) Please be mindful of yourself when viewing.
1650845058878.png
1650845101504.png
1650845145303.png
1650845942170.png
1650845161404.png

SBMS (mild self-harm and blood depiction content warning. will be removed if asked.)
1650845301770.png
1650845313138.png
1650845557280.png
1650845586638.png

GENERAL POKEMON (Just a fat Giratina for now I'm sorry.. LOL)
1650845668689.png

MISC OTHER THINGS (Mostly my OCs... and some misc fanart stuff)
1650845713048.png
1650845747481.png
1650845776120.png
1650845794392.png
1650845823135.png
1650845855612.png
1650845891593.png

It seems I reached the attachment limit already, so I'll put my WIP work and scraps in a separate post.. thank you so much for looking!

▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽

• Staff
╔══▲═════════════╗

THERE'S NOTHING TO SEE HERE, IT'S UNDER CONTROL ♡
ˢᵗʳᵉᵃᵐ ᴼᵇᵉʸ ᵇʸ ᴮʳᶤᶰᵍ ᴹᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴴᵒʳᶤᶻᵒᶰ

╚════════════▽═══╝

Apologies right away for double posting, I have some scraps and WIPs to share! This is a compilation of my current projects and projects I've abandoned.

Unlike above though, I'm not organizing these by content, so I apologize for the wall! I don't take critiques unless I ask for them directly, but any questions are fine! Thank you!

WIPS
1650847692618.png
1650847705170.png
1650847728448.png
1650847760414.png
1650847781682.png
1650847798646.png
1650847816159.png
1650847867629.png
1650847891956.png
1650847956329.png
1650847971723.png
(haven't drawn clothes on this one yet so I can't share the whole thing)
1650848004846.png
1650848026890.png

SCRAPS (unfinished things that will never be finished.)

1650848082743.png
1650848095378.png

Thank you soooo much again for taking a peek! The train is departing now, until next time.

• Staff
Still working on lots of wips, so I apologize I'm kind of slow to showcase new things beyond this. I found this old drawing (like, late 2019 old) that I still kind of like, so I'll share it here! It's a friend's OC. The linework on it isn't the best because I actually borrowed this friend's OC for a class project, but I worked in the deadline I had.

1650953995681.png

• Staff
Cleaning out my files and found some more ‘scraps’ (stuff I’ll probably never finish). But! I figured I’d share them, plus a sketch and lineart only version of one of my above drawings in case you’re interested in my creative process or something like that!

All SBMS of course, under the cut!
SKETCH:
51336E8F-0A25-4EDC-8C38-CCF6D44876AE.png

LINEART:

2D3FEC73-A978-49A8-8D32-89F8674C0E69.png

SCRAP 1, a chibi one based on a certain crossover… I didn’t really like the poses.

2607ECAC-BB18-46B4-A2B1-4D90DE9E7926.png

SCRAP 2… Honestly also didn’t like the pose on this one! Didn’t feel strong enough. The vibes gotta feel right, y’know? (mild blood implication warning)

5C954633-A524-44CA-9018-DD072BA25B14.png

Thanks for peeking! I promise I’ll have some fresh stuff soon. Working on a lot at once!

My eyes like opened WIDE when I saw your art Blanc!! You're extremely extremely good, how long have you been drawing for!?

At any rate, my favorite one is your first pink OC girl one!! She's so cute~!!

I'm glad that you're posting stuff that you enjoy to make, your hard work is def paying offffffffff!!

• Staff
My eyes like opened WIDE when I saw your art Blanc!! You're extremely extremely good, how long have you been drawing for!?
Oh my goodness, I'm embarrassed now... LOL, I'm so glad you think so! Art is my life-blood. Uhmmm...Let's see... I think I only started to draw seriously (as in a lot) in like 3rd grade, it was definitely after I played Diamond and Pearl, because Pokemon is the reason I got into art. So I'd say around 8 or 9ish years old? That makes about 14 years? I'm mostly self-taught, but I did go to university to further my skills... Though that was much more for animation. So yeah, like 85% self taught I'd say.
At any rate, my favorite one is your first pink OC girl one!! She's so cute~!!
OMG, I'm honored you like my main OC! Her name is Medicine (Medi-chan for short)! She's like this demon-zombie thing nurse thing... LOL I was actually going to make a 4koma series of her and my persona a while back but I never did.

I'm glad that you're posting stuff that you enjoy to make, your hard work is def paying offffffffff!!
My art is like the closest you can get to my heart, so I'm always really touched when my friends like it... Thank you, Lisia! I feel encouraged to draw more tonight. If you ever want to see my sketches, just yell my way!

These are all so nice!! Your OCs are so cute, and I love that Touhou art of yours (though I can't imagine how long some of those frills took to draw LOL)

Your lineart and coloring are fantastically clean and it's very pretty to look at! I also think you have a great handle on perspective, especially when it comes to anatomy, if that makes sense. It's clear there's a lot of love put into your art :bulbaLove:

I wanted to comment here sooner but I've just been lurking admiring from a distance this whole time lol. But this is me cheering you on!

These are all so nice!! Your OCs are so cute, and I love that Touhou art of yours
Orchid, hello!! Always good to see you! I'm really honored you like my OCs...I should really give them more attention. I actually drew exclusively Pokejinkas as a teen, I should bring some of those back. Ayyy, I love Touhou too!! I don't draw it as much as I should, it's been as consistent as Pokemon in my life. I'm so happy you like it! You know how much I love your style.
(though I can't imagine how long some of those frills took to draw LOL)
LOL IF THERE IS ONE THING I CAN THANK MY YOUNGER SELF FOR... It's how many characters/character designs I liked that included frills. I drew frills a TON when I was younger, so now drawing them is extremely natural for me! It's one of the few art things I can take pride in. Coloring them is a pain though.
Your lineart and coloring are fantastically clean and it's very pretty to look at!
OMG thank you... But to be honest I wish I could be less perfectionist about my lineart! What I love about your linework is how full of life it feels and how it looks 'sketchy' but still very professional and complete?? I wish I could do that. I'm really happy you think so...uwa..
I also think you have a great handle on perspective, especially when it comes to anatomy, if that makes sense. It's clear there's a lot of love put into your art :bulbaLove:
You're the first person who's ever said this to me! To be honest, I thought perspective was always one of my weak points, so I'm really taken by surprise! I think I know what you mean! Like knowing foreshortening and stuff? That's a really big compliment omg... Thank you... I'm so embarrassed...

I wanted to comment here sooner but I've just been lurking admiring from a distance this whole time lol. But this is me cheering you on!
Hey, I feel it! I lurk sometimes too, unlucky (or lucky?) for you though I love your art a lot too so I will cheer you on and I will scream very loudly!!! Thank you, Orchid!!! Going to work on some WIPs tonight!!

Ended up starting off with some practice shots, sameish perspective but different poses? For the first one, I was HOOKED on Stack's new UN Owen arrangement of course! Not sure if I'll keep either of these though, hmm...!

1651298544280.png
1651299044132.png

Last edited:
╔══▲═════════════╗
PLEASE REMAIN CALM.
THE END HAS ARRIVED.
WE CANNOT SAVE YOU.
ENJOY THE RIDE ♡
ᴾᴬᴿᴬˢᴵᵀᴱ ᴱᵛᴱ ᴮʸ ᴮʳᶤᶰᵍ ᴹᵉ ᵀʰᵉ ᴴᵒʳᶤᶻᵒᶰ
╚════════════▽═══╝

I usually keep my Kudari (Emmet) doodles to my blog, exclusively, but I wanted to share this one here specifically because... well, I played with it a bit. Don't expect too many of them to make it over here though! This is a special case.

1651445582898.png

(CONTENT WARNING: eye strain, body horror)
1651445639358.png

god I missed drawing stuff like this. LOL.

still in WIP hell so sorry for more sketches, uhm, I'm a little embarrassed to show this one but I dabbled with a headcanon concept of what the twins' mother would possibly look like! I have a few more sketches of her I'm working on but... LOL... You might see more of her? Maybe?

1651991529397.png
1651991550222.png

still in WIP hell so sorry for more sketches, uhm, I'm a little embarrassed to show this one but I dabbled with a headcanon concept of what the twins' mother would possibly look like! I have a few more sketches of her I'm working on but... LOL... You might see more of her? Maybe?

AAAA MAMA SUBMAS IS SO COOL!!!

Honestly your art in general is just amazing, I hope this doesn’t sound weird but your art is just so cool looking and I kind of want to take some aspects and mold them into my own (if that makes any sense.) Just aaaa! I really want to practice but I’m so tired!!

AAAA MAMA SUBMAS IS SO COOL!!!
THANK YOU MARI!! Still deciding on a name, but I’ve already created a few headcanons, LOL… she was the previous Subway Master!

Honestly your art in general is just amazing, I hope this doesn’t sound weird but your art is just so cool looking and I kind of want to take some aspects and mold them into my own (if that makes any sense.) Just aaaa! I really want to practice but I’m so tired!!
Aaaa I’m so embarrassed!! It makes me really happy you like it, since art is what I do it's something very dear to me! It does make sense, please feel free to take inspiration from my style, I don't mind! (To be honest though, I'm personally not happy with my style yet...) If you need any tips at all on anything specific I'm happy to provide!! Rest up Mari <3

Blanc this kinda reminds me of a Visual Novel character!! Okay so I don't know if you know the Grisaia series, but I've been playing through the first one recently, and the one on the left, especially, makes me kinda think of Kazami Kazuki from that series. Also, that art is seriously amazing~

Kazuki_Kazami.jpg

Blanc this kinda reminds me of a Visual Novel character!! Okay so I don't know if you know the Grisaia series, but I've been playing through the first one recently, and the one on the left, especially, makes me kinda think of Kazami Kazuki from that series. Also, that art is seriously amazing~
I actually have not!!! Which is surprising since I'm aware of a loooot of age old VNs since I peruse that side of the internet a little too much, but I can definitely see it! Such a nostalgic style too... LOL I didn't even realize the similarities!! Thank you as always, Lisia!!

Back
Top Bottom