• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

An introduction.

Yuunagi

Reaction score
Hi all. New here.

I've been playing Pokémon since Silver, over twenty years now. I find that I want more places to discuss the series with other fans, and this was the first forum that came to mind.

I'm partial to Gen 2 over all else, Emerald second, and Legends: Arceus third. Sun and Moon have a special spot in my heart for having my favorite story/plot and character writing. My favorite spin-off, and one of my favorite games ever, is Explorers of Sky. I've played every game in the main series and most side games - if I failed to mention it here, that's not to say I don't enjoy it.

My other interests include music; fiction writing; and few other video game series like Legend of Zelda, Etrian Odyssey, and the Trails/Kiseki series; and reading, primarily fantasy and sci-fi.

Happy to meet you all.

Omg no way, I LOVE Etrian Odyssey, which is your favorite in the series?? I'm really partial to the 3rd! Also hihi! Welcome in! Lugia is my favorite Pokemon, let's goooo!! Explorers of Sky is literally my favorite PMD of all time too, did it also make you cry? LOL... It's good to see you!

Omg no way, I LOVE Etrian Odyssey, which is your favorite in the series?? I'm really partial to the 3rd! Also hihi! Welcome in! Lugia is my favorite Pokemon, let's goooo!! Explorers of Sky is literally my favorite PMD of all time too, did it also make you cry? LOL... It's good to see you!
I love EO3, it's also my favorite - I really like the graphics of the original DS trilogy and 3 has a beautiful atmosphere. Lugia was my original favorite when I was younger, and Explorers of Sky definitely made me cry. Nice to meet you!

Welcome! It's great to have places to talk about Pokémon lol. And an Emerald fan! I'm a big Hoenn fan, and I've also really been enjoying Legends: Arceus. Hope you enjoy your time here!
Thank you! Hoenn is full of some of my favorite memories. Happy to be here!

Welcome, Yuunagi! Enjoy your stay!
Thank you!

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom