• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The wolf garage

Reaction score
Hey look I'm doin a blog thingy on forums dot Bulbagarden dot net idk what I'm gonna put here but I'll put stuff, surely. For starters I'll talk about how my favorite NASCAR team is going to be fielding a car in the 24 hour race in Le Mans, France next year, which is super hype, doubly so cuz it's my favorite team.
V7bHgpiu.jpeg

They didn't reverse the flag on this side of the car which bugs me immensely.

Also I'm going to the Houston Rodeo tomorrow with some family, tomorrow specifically because there's gonna be a Brad Paisley concert afterwards, he's our favorite country singer. I'm hoping he sings my favorite song of his, it's the title track from one of his albums , but it's from like 2015 so we'll see.

If you've made it this far, thanks for wasting your time with me, I hope it was time well wasted.
R (3).jpeg

I've been wearing a hat all evening because I was out with the fam visiting some friends so now I'm sitting at home on the computer and I reach up to adjust my hat but I'm not wearing it anymore even tho I felt like I was.

This actually reminds me of the time when I was younger and I was at a playground with my dad and one of my brothers and I freaked out because I remembered at one point that my hat had fallen off and I thought I had left it on the ground but I was still wearing it and just didn't realize.

So some of y'all may have noticed I changed my banner, I was at the NASCAR Truck and Xfinity (think the minor leagues of NASCAR) races at the Circuit of the Americas road course near Austin Texas last Saturday, and one of my favorite drivers in that series is AJ Allmendinger and he won, so I had my phone out to get a picture of the winning car on the cool down lap, then he gunned it into turn 1 and started doing burnouts right in front of me, I got some great shots and that one is my favorite.

I never changed this back from the duck event lol.

Anyway, I was at someone's house helping him with some yard work today, and there was a septic tank (Which was really just a hole in the ground) and I was using a weed eater and working around it, then I was wrapping up that area and stepped back and fell into the tank. Good thing was that the lid was mostly on it, so I only really got wet up to my knee before my leg got wedged, I swore audibly, which I never do, and climbed right back out. Kinda a scary experience, coulda been a whole lot worse if God wasn't watching out for me.

Hey all, been doing some thinking.

Y'all may or may not know that I'm really close to quite likely moving out on my own, like less than a month close, but I am. So, I have decided after some thinking and praying that I need to cut wayy down on my internet time, because not only was it taking up too much of my time in the first place, it was also taking away from precious family time while I can still have it. I miiiight pop in now and again, but my daily activity is gonna not be a thing for a couple of weeks while I prioritize my actual family instead of my internet family.

Hey all, been doing some thinking.

Y'all may or may not know that I'm really close to quite likely moving out on my own, like less than a month close, but I am. So, I have decided after some thinking and praying that I need to cut wayy down on my internet time, because not only was it taking up too much of my time in the first place, it was also taking away from precious family time while I can still have it. I miiiight pop in now and again, but my daily activity is gonna not be a thing for a couple of weeks while I prioritize my actual family instead of my internet family.
That's completely understandable Chevy!! Good luck on your moving out, and in the meantime have some fun with the people you love!! We'll always be here for you~

Personally, I would move Greninja from the bottom of C tier and instead give it the honor of having its own tier, which I'd place beneath D tier. I might call its tier something like, I dunno, "Irredeemable Piece of Garbage"? That certainly has a nice ring to it. There are a couple other changes I'd make, but that's the main one. I'd actually make a lot of changes-- while I agree with a handful of your placements, a lot of my favorites do not seem to overlap with yours. I'm not gonna go through the whole list of changes here since they'd be pretty extensive. But I can't miss an opportunity to slander Greninja.

Personally, I would move Greninja from the bottom of C tier and instead give it the honor of having its own tier, which I'd place beneath D tier. I might call its tier something like, I dunno, "Irredeemable Piece of Garbage"? That certainly has a nice ring to it. There are a couple other changes I'd make, but that's the main one. I'd actually make a lot of changes-- while I agree with a handful of your placements, a lot of my favorites do not seem to overlap with yours. I'm not gonna go through the whole list of changes here since they'd be pretty extensive. But I can't miss an opportunity to slander Greninja.
Idk how to feel about Greninja, on the one hand, ninja frog, on the other, the tongue scarf is so incredibly stupid and I'm salty because my brother destroys me with him in Smash

Idk how to feel about Greninja, on the one hand, ninja frog, on the other, the tongue scarf is so incredibly stupid and I'm salty because my brother destroys me with him in Smash
Yeah, ninja frog is a cool concept, but I completely hate the execution (which might suggest it's not an irredeemable piece of garbage, but you'd have to probably have to scrap the entire design and make a new ninja frog from the ground up to make something remotely passable). It just looks really dumb to me. And I can't blame you for being salty about that; I've had similar experiences with Incineroar; I've never been particularly fond of it but my older brother crushing me with it in Smash has only soured my feelings toward it farther.

Yeah, ninja frog is a cool concept, but I completely hate the execution (which might suggest it's not an irredeemable piece of garbage, but you'd have to probably have to scrap the entire design and make a new ninja frog from the ground up to make something remotely passable). It just looks really dumb to me. And I can't blame you for being salty about that; I've had similar experiences with Incineroar; I've never been particularly fond of it but my older brother crushing me with it in Smash has only soured my feelings toward it farther.
If you're looking for reason to dislike Lucario hmu

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom