• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN111: Mohn and Lilie, Snowfield Reunion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lillie is the only member of the Alola crew Ash hasn't reunited with yet, and the following episode seems to have some kind of party
They could have reunited at that party instead.

A Lillie-Gladion solo episode would have been a more appealing plot.

HI. HI HI??? ok listen i know ash'll inevitably steal spotlight and all. BUT LISTEN. LISTEN CROWN TUNDRA AND MY BLORBOS IN THE SAME EP. I'M POGGING SO HARD YOU HAVE NO IDEA. god if calyrex is there make that a triple pog i LOVE that funny deer. rabbit. jackalope guy

I think Unova Champion is more relevant than Sinnoh League quarter-finalist.
Paul could've accomplished anything from the end of DP if the writers wanted. Iris is just in a league of her own in terms of preferential treatment from OLM.

Paul could've accomplished anything from the end of DP if the writers wanted. Iris is just in a league of her own in terms of preferential treatment from OLM.
To be fair, in this case it just seems to be OLM being more in-line with the games like they’ve done with quite a few other things over the course of Journeys.

I never think Paul is a good trainer and has more potential than Iris has without a drastic character change.
It was no surprise for me when Iris is in M8, Paul is not. Somewhere between 15-25 in Hyper Class is more suitable for him.

To be fair, in this case it just seems to be OLM being more in-line with the games like they’ve done with quite a few other things over the course of Journeys.
"more in-line with the games" unless it means actually giving galar some damn screentime lmao (i do agree iris being there is pogchamp though, although having a past rival in the masters eight could be interesting i don't think she should be the one to go and honestly. i can't really say who SHOULD be considering i admittedly haven't seen most of pokeani)

also r we really talking about paul on the thread of an ep that is Definitely Not About Paul?? yeowch. anyway do u guys think they'll finally have let lillie caught some other pokemon over the course of. however long it's been in-universe since alola ended. i think she deserves it :3 ALSO WAIT ALSO. I KNOW SHE'LL PROBABLY STILL BE HERE BUT I LOVE HOW THE SUMMARY DOESN'T EVEN MENTION LUSAMINE. WIN

Can't wait for Go's reaction to Megearna and Silvally

"Wait, you can just MAKE Pokemon?! What have I been doing going out and meeting and interacting with them?!"

And then he locks himself away in a lab for 6 years and comes back in Gen X with an army of robot pokemon

Finally! And it happens next week! The clues were there in the Alola episode but they can't blame us for thinking it could not happen.

I'm not expecting the deepest story ever since it only lasts 1 episode, but I hope it at least answers what has Mohn been up to and why didn't he contact his family. Him being in an Ultra Wormhole that eventually opened in the Dynamax Adventures crater makes total sense but I still want more details.

I'm also intrigued if it could feature Calyrex and if it could have a villain. If the former appears I hope he uses telepathy, it'e one of the most memorable things about it.

To be honest I thought that family reunion would be off screen, though I wonder if this episode will be handled like the others or will it be something different?
In an ideal world, it would've been a two-parter with Ash, Go, and Koharu nowhere to be seen, given they have zero reason to interact with the Aether family in any capacity

Ash is a close friend of Ash's and knows Gladion and Lusamine well too.
He really doesn't.
ok first off. haha typo moment but also like. ash ABSOLUTELY knows lillie and gladion? the latter def not as well but it's not like he met them once and then never talked to them again. i do think this should mostly just be lillie and gladion though yeah

Now, seeing as how she's in the episode, I wonder if Chloe will actually accompany Ash and Goh on their adventure here instead of just appearing in the beginning at Cerise Labratory.
To be honest I thought that family reunion would be off screen, though I wonder if this episode will be handled like the others or will it be something different?
I'm glad this isn't happening off-screen though. This is something we should all get to see. Lillie, Gladion and Lusamine spent a good portion of the later stages of SM talking about or referencing Mohn, so it'll be nice to see him reunite with his family on-screen. (Plus, we've had more than enough stuff happen off-screen this series already, we don't need any more.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom