• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TCG TCG & Collectibles General Chat Thread

Dr. Lava just responded to me about the scalping controversy (you maybe already aware of this situation) thoughts on the TGC scalping and this is what he had to say:
I strongly disagree with him. He is implying that we should adjust to scalpers because they're "normal" in a way. TPC is not "responsible", either, because a lack of a skill is rarely someone's fault. Overall, I reckon he is oversimplifying and using flawed logic.

I do both, although I am a casual player. Wanna battle my brother again, but he is a bit inexperienced with card games in general, and I am not the most patient when it comes to learning peeps.

I have two for normal cards. I decided to only use the second one for Celebrations cards, but I have changed my mind. Will try to use the second one too.

I want to allow to evaluate my new cards. My brother and his girlfriend only collect cards for fun (no playing) so they gave me a stack of 203 cards. I bought a 180 card binder for it. I didn't include trainer/support/stadium/energy in it.

The cards on top (fire) are the first page (not many holos, only a few reverse holos like thwackey.
and swablu.

Attachments

• 20220507_200720.jpg
    20220507_200720.jpg
    382.4 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom