• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

GUYS!!!!

20220611_105407.jpg

I just wanna know once and for all what they are doing with Sprigatito.

I am also curious about Fuecoco so I don't mind that he's Winning

I don't think we need to know much about Quaxly. It's Pirate motif is kinda obvious

GUYS!!!!

View attachment 160792

I just wanna know once and for all what they are doing with Sprigatito.

I am also curious about Fuecoco so I don't mind that he's Winning

I don't think we need to know much about Quaxly. It's Pirate motif is kinda obvious
I guess Fuecoco will be the case!
I'm a little curious about how it evolved!

I'm kinda mixed.

I personally want Fuecoco's evolution to be a surprise (especially if Fuecoco3 does turn out to be actually real)

And since Sprig is already hinted to be Biped (Even tho Khu saying "It stands up" is still rather vague to me) I just think it'll be a whole lot easier for most people if we just ripped that bandage off sooner rather than later

Already marked 30th June on my calendar. Quaxly will obviously follow the pirate/sailor/navy theme, so Fuecoco and Sprigatito are the ones who deserve the votes. I voted for Sprigatito because I personally think that Fuecoco's evos will be based on Cocollona.

Now WHAT does Khu mean by this????

View attachment 160793
Most people are pointing out how this confirms Sprigatito is the furry waifu, but did Khu just basically say they are a furry with that statement-

Anyway's with Fuecoco 3 deconfirmed I want Sprigatito to win the poll, I don't wanna have to wait till datamining to know if its at least an interesting furbait

Well that solves that. I salute you, Fuecoco3. Almost was guaranteed a good starter this time, but now I can safely go back to being ready for disappointment across the board.
Sad trumpet plays

Farewell Fuecoco_3, you were the finest mind fanart of your Generation. ;_;7

I am really not a fan of the choice to just leave the other 2 out until release, like is there anyone who actually doesn't want their favorite of the starters to be leaked but does want everything else leaked like what?

Dang, I thought Fuecoco3 could be real and was really hoping it was.
I was neutral to it at first, but the fact that it wasn't obviously fake and the design was actually clever and well-done sadly made it grow on me. =/ And now knowing that Sprigatito is definitely going to be a person makes me feel incredibly disappointed because I doubt Fuecoco is going to be the safe bet that it nearly was. It'd be too much to hope that they haven't made every single starter a career animal again.

Back
Top Bottom