• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Playthrough of Legends: Arceus (Starter poll)

Which Legends: Arceus starter should I pick this time around?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Okay, for a change of pace after playing several different games I decided to do another Legends: Arceus run. This time, however, I want some input on which starter I should pick. I've done various runs in the past with all three starters so I know their strengths and weaknesses quite well. So, which of the three should I pick: Rowlet, Cyndaquil, or Oshawott. I've used Cyndaquil the most mainly because of the lack of Fire-types in Hisui (it is Sinnoh, after all, just under a different era/name) and because Fire is my preferred starter type. But I'm open to suggestions on what starter I should use since I haven't played LA in a while. And if anyone wants to suggest additional teammates go right ahead. But I'll leave it at that. Happy posting.

Rowlet is adorable :p And you can get Fire coverage from Chimchar which is the only Sinnoh starter available in the first zone.

Looking forward to the playthrough!

Okay, for a change of pace after playing several different games I decided to do another Legends: Arceus run. This time, however, I want some input on which starter I should pick. I've done various runs in the past with all three starters so I know their strengths and weaknesses quite well. So, which of the three should I pick: Rowlet, Cyndaquil, or Oshawott. I've used Cyndaquil the most mainly because of the lack of Fire-types in Hisui (it is Sinnoh, after all, just under a different era/name) and because Fire is my preferred starter type. But I'm open to suggestions on what starter I should use since I haven't played LA in a while. And if anyone wants to suggest additional teammates go right ahead. But I'll leave it at that. Happy posting.
I can't wait to see this, as I have rarely seen your playthroughs.

I can't wait to see this, as I have rarely seen your playthroughs.

I don't actually broadcast them, like on streams and such (mainly because I have no idea how to do that). For the most part I just post my progress and any noteworthy highlights occasionally on the forums. So it's not like I do what ME does and do streams and whatnot, which is something that's kinda out of my skill set. Though maybe this time I'll post progress in a blog form like how others do it so I don't spam the LA Playthrough thread.

To stream or record stuff from a console, you need a good computer (proccesor-wise, graphics don't matter in this context), recording software and a capture card.

I don't actually broadcast them, like on streams and such (mainly because I have no idea how to do that). For the most part I just post my progress and any noteworthy highlights occasionally on the forums. So it's not like I do what ME does and do streams and whatnot, which is something that's kinda out of my skill set. Though maybe this time I'll post progress in a blog form like how others do it so I don't spam the LA Playthrough thread.
You could do it how I do it. Check out my postings for models.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom