• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Updated the new pokémon list:

I also added Smolive third evolution, the pink loli evolution, the future form of Volcarona and removed tyranitar form because apparently the leaker didn't clearly mention it (changed to general "pseudo legendary future/past form"). Also changed Pawniard evolution with Bisharp's.
Between Sprigatito3, Smoliv3, the Grass/Fire, and that new flower we saw, I’m struggling to pick a Grass-type! Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure I’ll go with Sprig but if Smoliv3 is some sort of Nymph along the lines of Florges I absolutely will be struggling to not slot it in! Might have to just get over type overlaps, I’ve never cared massively about them if the ‘Mons are good enough.

Bisharp getting an evo… wow. Exciting, and I’m not being facetious. More hype than a split Pawniard IMO, because I like Bisharp enough to hope it gets an evo rather than a split. Murkrow I’m excited about since it could easily lean into the witch aspect of its design.

Khu did have his Dex “riddle” out that IIRC he said was incomplete, and it hasn’t contradicted Kaka at all if we think about it from that end. I remember seeing on Twitter that people had deciphered it, I believe one of them is a member here? I’m gonna look for it.

Anyway, the main point is that it did have Charizard, but also had the Kalos and Hisui starters. That also lines up with Kaka saying not all of them are in the game - he didn’t see them because they’re not in game. Charizard isn’t in the transfer section, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s transfer only but Khu put it at the very start for the advertising by controversy.

I hope I can transfer Swampert to ScarVio. I want to explore the region with a Swampert at my side. And did any of the leakers say that following Pokemon are in the game?

Also, are we for sure reaching the 1000th dex number?

I hope I can transfer Swampert to ScarVio. I want to explore the region with a Swampert at my side. And did any of the leakers say that following Pokemon are in the game?
Kaka supposedly replied to a question about following Pokemon with a winking and smiling emoji.

Given that he's been willing to be very direct about potentially missing features before, this could be a hint that following Pokemon is confirmed to be back, although perhaps there's some catch to it like only being available in the wild a la SWSH DLC.

We saw two different instances of walking Pokémon in the trailer, which makes sense since it’s up to four player multiplayer - it adds a layer of personality and makes sense with the open world to have a travel buddy. We know it’s there.

A617AE56-8C72-424F-B7D4-61BB678C3E46.jpeg

E7D794FF-DB36-46DE-96FC-DDD11D14B5BC.jpeg

2F99905A-24D5-409E-AC2B-E4F041BD8914.jpeg

65BDDB80-D821-4413-95D3-689154E1E5B2.jpeg

The question is how the scaling is handled (I’m guessing it’ll be like SwSh), and if it works in buildings or even cities/towns. I’m guessing slightly better scaling than SwSh, but it’s not in buildings and cutscenes.

Is this going to be the first generation without a regional bird? We’ve heard nothing about one from Khu or Kaka. I mean it kinda makes sense there isn’t one since you can explore the entire map from the get go, but yeah. The only “birds” we’ve hard about is the Flying/Fighting Flamingo and the Cleopatra Ostrich.
It seems that this Flying/Fighting Flamingo is a single stage pokémon :( Lechonk is our usual early game normal type, so I still have hope that we'll get another regional bird. Also thank you for mentioning this Ostrich, wasn't aware of that.

Side note Khu back at it again with a vague riddle of 2 3 2, I doubt it's referring to Donphan because he added spaces between each number. Frankly I don't know where to even begin with this one.

I was drunk last time I was in this thread but it seems like not much has happened since ?
We had some more info from Kaka, Khu says there are old starters, Khu had a meltdown and started throwing around the r-word, and still no sign of actual news.

Oh so there are older starters here.

Give me Charizard. Inject him into my veins. I live for the chaos and tears it'll bring.

Oh so there are older starters here.

Give me Charizard. Inject him into my veins. I live for the chaos and tears it'll bring.
I believe that they will be there, but you can only obtain them by importing them from Home and the Gen 8 games. I believe that we will at least have Decidueye, Typhlosion, and Samurott be obtainable so that their Hisuian Forms can be used in a traditional Pokemon setting. I also believe that we will see the Unova genies again.

I have a feeling the Gen 1 and Gen 3 starters at the very least will be transferable to ScarVio.

I personally hope we see Unova and Kalos starters in these games, even if it means only Charizard makes it for Gen 1 starters. Each gen of starters should be able to make it on one Switch game, and these are the one who haven't (besides Oshawott cuz of Legends). Now, there could be other games on the horizon we just don't know about yet that have these guys, but for now I hope these guys make the cut.

The leaker has deleted his account and said he won't come back. This is the final list of leaked new pokémon:

Two notes:
  • The leaker mentioned an ancient Pseudo Legendary. It is not clear if he was talking about Salamance or another one. So number 54 is uncertain.
  • I left Tyranitar out of the list. If it has a new form, it will be a future form. The leaker also mentioned that a gen 2 pokemon will have both a future and a past form. Don't think it will be Tyranitar but it's not impossible.
The amount of leaked new pokemon is 68. This is likely just a little more than a half of the total number of new pokémon. Glad we are back to good days with plenty of new mons. :cool:
Thanks for the catalogue. I guess now starts the waiting game of seeing which of them get an official reveal before the launch. I was hoping Kaka would stick around to clear up more stuff though, like the specifics about the remaining Ancient/Future Pokemon.

Are we certain that he has deleted his account for real this time? If I recall correctly he's been activating and deactivating his account quite frequently since the initial screenshots. I haven't been able to find a "done for real" statement at the usual sources.

Back
Top Bottom