• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

More information about the "Tetsuno ○○○" or "Iron ○○○" as well.

○○○ is not the name of the Pokémon
It’s for ancient and future
The name is super weird

I could be wrong, but I interpret this as meaning "○○○" is the official term being used for the Ancient/Future Pokemon as a group. We've been referring to them by the name "Ancient/Future" because that's what Kaka has been calling them, but I'm not sure if he's ever stated that this was what they were called officially. Has he?

EDIT: Just realized that since Kaka is presumably working with the game code, could "Tetsuno ○○○" be the internal codename for this group of Pokemon as opposed to the official name?

Last edited:
I respect the fellow, but I can't help but wonder why Joe Merrick gets his panties twisted over some mostly-descriptive leaks.

"All surprises are gone." Nope?
"Basically, he's an absolute twat." What?
If that's regarding Kaka and only Kaka, I'm genuinely curious how Mr. Serebii feels about Khu. Was he this... outspoken when Khu was leaking stuff and confirming what is and isn't in the games?

If that's regarding Kaka and only Kaka, I'm genuinely curious how Mr. Serebii feels about Khu. Was he this... outspoken when Khu was leaking stuff and confirming what is and isn't in the games?
He just doesn't want people getting spoiler'd and the like. Which I get, but you can't stop leaks. And we as a community enjoy them (especially with a lack of marketing...)

Moralizing doesn't help, either.

Gaming leak-culture is a massive thing. Can't stop the flow, the best thing marketing could do is adapt to it.

I respect the fellow, but I can't help but wonder why Joe Merrick gets his panties twisted over some mostly-descriptive leaks.

"All surprises are gone." Nope?
"Basically, he's an absolute twat." What?
GameFreak's lapdog getting gamer rage over someone leaking stuff by just saying what's in and what to expect but doesn't really show any screenshots or any deep/elaborate info.

Why am I not surprised.

He just doesn't want people getting spoiler'd and the like. Which I get, but you can't stop leaks. And we as a community enjoy them (especially with a lack of marketing...)

Moralizing doesn't help, either.
I mean, I can understand where he's coming from, and it's fine for him to point out the problems and negative impacts of leaks or make his frustration towards them known. I just find it weird that he'd start talking about them now, after getting a few blurry and/or poorly cropped pictures from Kaka (which really don't reveal that much), when we've had Khu leaking stuff for over half a year. Even if the latter's leaks became more abstract, less clear and more open to interpretation as time went on, it's still weird that he decided to make a ruckus now.

Also, did he actually call a particular leaker a twat? 'Cause, if he did, I can't find the tweet and I'd really like to see it, to see if I'm missing some context or not.

I mean, I can understand where he's coming from, and it's fine for him to point out the problems and negative impacts of leaks or make his frustration towards them known. I just find it weird that he'd start talking about them now, after getting a few blurry and/or poorly cropped pictures from Kaka (which really don't reveal that much), when we've had Khu leaking stuff for over half a year. Even if the latter's leaks became more abstract, less clear and more open to interpretation as time went on, it's still weird that he decided to make a ruckus now.

Also, did he actually call a particular leaker a twat? 'Cause, if he did, I can't find the tweet and I'd really like to see it, to see if I'm missing some context or not.

Resetera has this nice speculation-thread going on. People are quick to post new stuff here.

Anyway, he's vehemently against leakers to begin with.

Resetera has this nice speculation-thread going on. People are quick to post new stuff here.

Anyway, he's vehemently against leakers to begin with.
Yeah, I don't use restera, so of course I wouldn't have found those (though, in hindsight, i guess it makes sense that it'd come from that site, of all places, considering how he's ruder in those posts than he'd be on twitter). Anyways, if he considers Kaka a "twat" just because he revealed some stuff about SV, even though he hasn't revealed that much (or that clearly, fir yhat matter) and he's been quite polite in his leaks, yet hasn't said much about Khu, who revealed about as much, yet at times, in a more obsecene manner, then I smell either a double standard here or a very broken scale. Probably the latter, considering that he's defending GF's new, abysmal "promotinal" strategy, which really isn't that much greater than if he had double standards and was willing to forgive Khu on the basis of him not being clear or direct in his leaks.

Yeah, I don't use restera, so of course I wouldn't have found those (though, in hindsight, i guess it makes sense that it'd come from that site, of all places, considering how he's ruder in those posts than he'd be on twitter). Anyways, if he considers Kaka a "twat" just because he revealed some stuff about SV, even though he hasn't revealed that much (or that clearly, fir yhat matter) and he's been quite polite in his leaks, yet hasn't said much about Khu, who revealed about as much, yet at times, in a more obsecene manner, then I smell either a double standard here or a very broken scale. Probably the latter, considering that he's defending GF's new, abysmal "promotinal" strategy, which really isn't that much greater than if he had double standards and was willing to forgive Khu on the basis of him not being clear or direct in his leaks.
Joe the type of guy to get sold an empty box with just a note in it that says "You just got scammed" by GF and he'd defend it and call it the greatest thing he's ever bought.

The image of Hammer wielding Fairy mon has been leaked. Found this on Twitter
images

images
Unrelated note: Nathalie Portman was my childhood crush back when I was but a young'un. Her outfit during the arena battle on Geonosis truly opened my eyes.

Back to topic:
It seems Hariyama might get a 'future' form.

Remember the 'Bug'-riddle? Khu hinted at the various kinds of bugs we would be getting, too. Like a dungbeetle.

Kaka just said we will be getting some kind of scarab-Pokémon.

images
Can't believe I wasted my money to watch this piece of crap. The first hour of the movie ends feeling like an endless train of jokes more than anything else. Even Thor sounds like a clown, like you can't take him seriously.

Back
Top Bottom