• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

So likely news drop next week maybe? Next week is the first full week of October. I think I just wanna see the picnic feature and Paradox Pokemon at this point. Maybe other random features.
Honestly, I didn't expect us to have anything the week after the Nintendo Direct, so back then I was hoping we'd have something this week instead, not necessarily a full-length trailer as we got quite a bit already for September, but maybe another poké teaser like Grafaiai's. But yeah, honestly, this Ed Sheeran thing threw cold water on my expectations.

On the bright side, at least now we're pretty close to the game's full datamine. I just want to see more of the new Pokemon I'm intested in so I can plan my teams.
In just a few weeks, people with hacked Switch will unfortunately likely be playing the game first-hand too.

On the bright side, at least now we're pretty close to the game's full datamine. I just want to see more of the new Pokemon I'm intested in so I can plan my teams.
In just a few weeks, people with hacked Switch will unfortunately likely be playing the game first-hand too.
That's the annoying part of datamines, it gets a bit hard to only see the stuff you want to when theres people just straight up people spoiling the entire game because they are playing it on a hacked switch.

Perhaps we should have a dedicated thread for the new Pokemon for that purpose?

I think this would be a good idea for when the data mine starts. (Or someone gets an early copy and starts leaking it)

I know for me when the time comes I only really want to see pictures of the new Pokemon to decide on a team.

I'm pretty sure we had a thread like that here for when Sword/Shield started leaking right?

We could have had a thread like that from the start actually, for those who don't want to know anything about leaks other than new Pokemon.

We could also have a speculation and discussion thread about gen 10 already, why not :wynaut:

Rfakes
1664356719245.png
1664356736720.png

Last edited:
Happenin', post your Kyogres, bros!

2L8n5TO.gif

TPC delivered!

Okay, Ed Sheeran, you're forgiven!

They certainly look like Paldean Diglett

Yep.

I feel like the reasoning for the difference is "just because".

Not a fan. Has it been confirmed that the evolution is also an "rfake" of Dugtrio? I feel like the only thing that could save this is if it's evolution at least looked different.

That's Diglett. I mean, that's not a RF, that's just a pink Diglett. I honestly don't understand the choice to create "new" pokémon that are basically recolors of old pokémon. Don't we have too many pokémon already?

P.s. Am I wrong or Applin shouldn't be in the game according to the leakers?

I don't really get it, I also don't get the people saying it looks too different to be a regional form. It's literally just a white diglett that can stretch itself. (We've seen regional variants that look more different than their originals) Also I don't really get how in the video they're like, "would ground Diglett hang out at the beach?" I mean they would if they were a water typed regional variant...

To be honest I get that mimics exist in real life but when something like that shows up in a game it reads less like "cool reference to nature" and more like "lazy palette swap".

I'm not sure if I have the confidence in Gamefreak that this would remain as just a reference to convergent evolution and not just eventually become a method to create new Pokemon with less effort required.

Last edited:
Also, the Wingull in the RF Diglett clip. Really GF? Another game with birds just standing in the air against whatever law of physics?

Its Called Wiglett by looks of it xd

There's something funny to me about this being called Wiglett and not the Alolan variant that literally has a wig when it evolves.

I know the W is likely a reference to Water but I can't help feeling like it would more appropriate if this is the one that had hair.

Back
Top Bottom