• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Made an account on Bulbapedia yesterday. I never received an e-mail confirmation code. When I try to hit "Mail a confirmation code" I'm hit with this error: HTTP ERROR 500. The error page says that Bulbapedia was unable to handle the request. I tried again today and had the same result.

Made an account on Bulbapedia yesterday. I never received an e-mail confirmation code. When I try to hit "Mail a confirmation code" I'm hit with this error: HTTP ERROR 500. The error page says that Bulbapedia was unable to handle the request. I tried again today and had the same result.
Our tech is currently working to resolve these issues. Things should be fixed sometime this week.

Seriously considering activating my ad-blocker for Bulbawiki... considering its super annoying i can't read half the text because of three massive ads covering half the screen.

Like... i understand you need the ads, but to have them cover the screen and as such make the reading on the site and the site with that pointless as a whole, detracts from the user experience.

But if people need to activate ad-blockers to even be able to read, it makes the ads pointless as well... since then nobody will see them.

Hiya! I've been making a spread sheet that contains hidden abilities for all the mons, and I noticed that the Braviary page says the Hisuain version is Tilted Lens but the Hidden Ability list page says Defiant for it. I believe both of them should be Defiant? Just wanted to point it out!

Back
Top Bottom