• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Expectations/Wishlists from "Aim to Be a Pokémon Master"

I just don't think there's a chance.
Changing her VA would be disrespectful to Kaori.
I don't think it would be disrespectful. Changing Japanese voice actors can happen. It might not be as typical or common as it is in the U.S., but it isn't like it only happens when someone dies either. If Kaori physically cannot perform, which from everything I've heard she can't, and they want to feature May in a more prominent role, it wouldn't be disrespectful to get a different actress to perform as May for one episode. Now I wouldn't put money on it actually happening at this point, but I don't think that they'd actively refuse to use May just because Kaori couldn't reprise her role.

I don't think it would be disrespectful. Changing Japanese voice actors can happen. It might not be as typical or common as it is in the U.S., but it isn't like it only happens when someone dies either. If Kaori physically cannot perform, which from everything I've heard she can't, and they want to feature May in a more prominent role, it wouldn't be disrespectful to get a different actress to perform as May for one episode. Now I wouldn't put money on it actually happening at this point, but I don't think that they'd actively refuse to use May just because Kaori couldn't reprise her role.
I am sure if werethe production comapny were to get Kaori's blessing, I think May would already appear in a speaking role with a new VA.

At this point, my only expectations left are that Ash maaaybe catches one last Pokemon before the end, that we see more than just Kanto characters in the finale, and that maybe, maaaybe we see some sort of epilogue scene at the very end. (Oh, and a Pidgeot/Primeape reunion. Really not betting on the last hope though......)

Looking over my posts:
Pidgeot to have an in-person reappearance. The prophecy must be fulfilled.

If we're revisiting old friends I'd like for the TRio to get to reunite (at least for a time) with Arbok and Weezing, and at least see their other old Pokémon stuck at TR headquarters.

66.6% victory.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom