• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S25 EP39: The Mew from Here!

Voice Characterizations -

Zeno Robinson
James Carter Cathcart
Michele Knotz
Cherami Leigh
Rodger Parsons

Additional Voices -

Anjali Kunapaneni
Max Mittelman
Lisa Ortiz
H.D. Quinn (Tyler Bunch)
Bill Rogers
Alejandro Saab
Erica Schroeder
Eileen Stevens
J. Michael Tatum
Billy Bob Thompson
Marc Thompson
Jenny Yokobori

Last edited:
Unless she did Virizion (which was dubbed), they probably used archive audio for Vivillon and credited her for it, I can't see them bringing her back to do Vivillon if she didn't do Iris

Perplexing, considering they've used archived voice clips for Pokemon in the past and didn't credit the actor in question.

Exactly what I was thinking. The Eevee shorts were important, the Paldea ones weren't. So, they didn't really need to dub those.
Yeah, that's unfortunate, but they probably went by this (cheap) logic.

Have yet to check the corresponding PocketMonsters.net episode in the database, but behold the speculative...
Zeno Robinson - Goh
James Carter Cathcart - Gary, Swellow, Swampert, Rattata
Michele Knotz - Azumarill
Cherami Leigh - Grookey
Rodger Parsons - Narrator

Anjali Kunapaneni - Danika
Max Mittelman - Quillon
Lisa Ortiz - Vileplume, Totodile
H.D. Quinn - Tyrunt
Bill Rogers - Weavile, Cranidos, Kabutops:unsure:
Alejandro Saab - ???
Erica Schroeder - Rotom Phone, Virizion:unsure:, Skarmory, Aerodactyl
Eileen Stevens - Vivillon
J. Michael Tatum - Professor Amaranth
Billy Bob Thompson - Anorith:unsure:
Marc Thompson - ???
Jenny Yokobori - Horace
Correct me if there any mistakes, will edit to cross out such. Couldn't catch clear cries of Slakoth, Gloom, and Toucannon at the start, though. Not counted are the majority of sleeping Pokémon.

Have yet to check the corresponding PocketMonsters.net episode in the database, but behold the speculative...
Zeno Robinson - Goh
James Carter Cathcart - Gary, Swellow, Swampert, Rattata
Michele Knotz - Azumarill
Cherami Leigh - Grookey
Rodger Parsons - Narrator

Anjali Kunapaneni - Danika
Max Mittelman - Quillon
Lisa Ortiz - Vileplume, Totodile
H.D. Quinn - Tyrunt
Bill Rogers - Weavile, Cranidos, Kabutops:unsure:
Alejandro Saab - ???
Erica Schroeder - Rotom Phone, Virizion:unsure:, Skarmory, Aerodactyl
Eileen Stevens - Vivillon
J. Michael Tatum - Professor Amaranth
Billy Bob Thompson - Anorith:unsure:
Marc Thompson - ???
Jenny Yokobori - Horace
Correct me if there any mistakes, will edit to cross out such. Couldn't catch clear cries of Slakoth, Gloom, and Toucannon at the start, though. Not counted are the majority of sleeping Pokémon.

I believe Michele Knotz voices Mime Jr as well.

Also is it just me, or did Gary sound way off this episode? He sounded way too much like Professor Oak.

Also is it just me, or did Gary sound way off this episode? He sounded way too much like Professor Oak.
It did feel that way

I believe Michele Knotz voices Mime Jr as well.
We believe Erica may have done Azumarill but that is unconfirmed, Knotz did Mime Jr in early DP when Kayzie left so she likely does it not as well

No offense to James Carter Cathart, but I never, ever liked his Professor Oak voice. In fact, Stan Hart was one of the voice actors I missed the most when the voice switch happened. And if someone thought it was a good idea to have both Gary and his grandfather be voiced by the same person, well, it wasn't. James Carter Cathart was never able to
give enough difference between the two characters, in my opinion. (Same goes for Meowth and James too, I never cared for his versions of those two either. I'll forever miss Eric Stuart and Maddie Blaustein's as the voices of James and Meowth. RIP to the latter. :cry:)

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom