• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Resident Evil 5... sorta worried how fast I'm going through all of the chapters, I'm already at 2-2.

Just finished Persona 3 the other day, so I started SMT Digital Devil Saga 1 until Persona 4 is released here - looking forward to tomorrow, hell yeah. Not being able to walk's not going to stop me from picking up my pre-order :p

Also playing Chrono Trigger DS, still Final Fantasy Dissidia (Cloud of Darkness owns my soul, I can never beat her), and Pokemon Ranger.

Star Ocean First Departure
Prinny Can I Really Be the Hero
Tales of Legendia

And more games that I'm too lazy to list

DS:

Gunpey DS
Megaman ZX Advent
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia

GBA:

Tales of Phantasia
Breath of Fire II
Zone of the Enders: The Fist of Mars

Arcade:

Marvel VS Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes
Tatsunoko VS Capcom

Currently playing through the first 3 Stafy games, now on to collecting the treasures on the Legend of Stafy 2. It's been a much more enjoyable experience than the first game, despite the fact that the bosses are still so easy it's pathetic. For anyone who's played further than the second; Are these things going to get more difficult?

Resident Evil 5 for the 360.

I prefer the 2005 GCN game, Resident Evil 4 better, but RE5 is still a good game.

That sounds fun. I haven't played a YGO game in forever.

As for me, I'm replaying Pokemon Pearl, just started it up yesterday. And I'm playing SMB World on occsaion too :p

Speaking of YGO, anyone recommend any games for a newbie to the trend? Preferbly GBA/DS games.

OnTopic:
PC:
Sonic Heroes
Star Wars Battlefront II (when my DVD drive wants to work)

X360:
Tomb Raider: Underworld

Wii:
Mario Kart Wii

DS:
---

GBA:
Final Fantasy VI Advance

Tales of Legendia

Why would you do this to yourself.

Anyways,

Avalon Code - Great game so far, though it's pretty easy. also what the hell 5x5 slider puzzles are evil.

Street Fighter 4 - Pretty awesome, though I usually only play when someone else is home.

Pokémon Platinum.
I'm currently resetting for a shiny Turtwig. (This may take a while...)

It should only take 8,192 turns.

Currently, I'm playing:

Game Boy:
Pokemon Yellow

DS:
Super Mario 64 DS
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Pokemon Diamond - training and random fun

Xbox 360:
Rock Band
Guitar Hero II

I could do with something new for the 360, but I really want Platinum. And a laptop, too. Hmm...

Nintendo DS:
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
Pokemon Platinum

Wii:
Animal Crossing: City Folk

PC:
Guild Wars (as always)

Pokémon Platinum right now, though I've been replaying The World Ends With You and trying for all perfect scores in Yoshi's Island DS. p: Gotta say, the first Yoshi's Island feels like it was way easier for some reason. Maybe 'cause it uh, was. Or I've just become less competent over the years...

Arcade:

Tatsunoko VS Capcom

Wow. I'd probably never encounter an arcade version of that game. Unless I'm in Japan, it'll be harder than seeing a Street Fighter IV machine.

Anyway...

Xbox 360:
Tales of Vesperia. Second playthrough and I'm still lagging behind.
Resident Evil 5. Great game! I already beaten it but I'm actually going for completing everything in the game, including every difficulty. Good thing I have infinite ammo. Of course, I am also playing its predecessor...

GCN:
Resident Evil 4. I already did what I did for my Wii version. Since I got this version back after loaning it out to a friend for 2 years, I decided to also complete Assignment Ada and 5 star Mercenaries for everything there, like I did with my Wii version.

PS2:
Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia. You know what? I'm better off not talking about this one. (If you do some research on this game and also research with the localization's dialogue, you'll get why I am not going to talk about it).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom