• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movie 12 site updates with mysterious silhouettes: Official site gets redesigned

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Movie 12 site updates with mysterious silhouettes: Official site gets redesigned

The official Japanese Web site for the 12th Pokémon movie has been redesigned. It also received some minor updates, including more information on Arceus and the Pikachu-colored Pichu. The update also includes some promotional merchandise — some of the goods feature mysterious silhouettes with question marks.

The merchandise includes Nintendo DS cases, pens, figures, plush toys, clothes and most notably, key chains. The key chains feature Pokémon that will appear in the movie. Three of the 14 keychains, however, are dark silhouettes and show only question marks.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Movie 12 site possibly reveals new Pokémon: Official site gets redesigned

The life has taught me not to get excited to those supposed "new Pokemon" keychains and stuff.

If those are new Pokemon. Well... I'll probably leave the fandom after the release of HGSS. Many people here will be delighted, some won't care. Well... I'm too fuckin' old for that.

wow... that was fast. Must have only needed one trip to the zoo. LOL

Whatever new Pokémon these are - brand new or forms of existing ones - they will almost certainly be incorporated into HGSS. We've had this experience before with Sky Forme, which turned out to be another way to advertise Platinum. It wouldn't make any sense to start advertising a new generation at a time when another pair of games are being heavily promoted.

For the record, Munchlax was unveiled two months before Emerald, so that the hype shifted from the movie to the then-new game. This wouldn't be the case here.

I agree with Unown Lord

Arceus, Notchie and Pikachu, and seemingly a Raichu. I'm thinking Notchie might evolve all the way in this... and we'll see what happens when you evolve her in HGSS... because that Raichu's ears look a little off.

Hopefully it's a new Forme for Pichu's line to give NEP some reason to exist besides being cutely mutilated.

Arceus, Notchie and Pikachu, and seemingly a Raichu. I'm thinking Notchie might evolve all the way in this... and we'll see what happens when you evolve her in HGSS... because that Raichu's ears look a little off.
Exactly what I am seeing. I dunno how the maker of this page got new,

I have a question, for anyone who remembers back this far--was there any merch of Donphan accompanying the first movie?

Second one and third one are Notched Ear Pikachu and Notched Ear Raichu respectively.
I can't make anything out of the first one though...

Yeah the first is uh wah? But the second and third are notch evos(never thought I would ever say that XD)

I don't think those keychains are silhouettes of the full body, just the head...well I hope.

If they are just the head, I think it's the "Notched" line as the others said. If those are the full bodies and new pokemon, they sure look terrible and I'm scared for the next generation. Then again the same thing was said about the rotom forms, is it confirmed that they will be featured in HGSS?

I love it when something with a question mark shows up in our fandom because people like to jump the gun and say "New Pokémon!" When there's no evidence to support it.

I love it when something with a question mark shows up in our fandom because people like to jump the gun and say "New Pokémon!" When there's no evidence to support it.
And how its clear they are existing Pokemon.

The middle one is obviously Pikachu and NEPichu (well, at least Pikachu is sure)
The first looks like Arceus
I don't know about the last one...

I doubt anything of that is a new form (and sure not a brand new Poké)
Wouldn't they reveal these by now? wouldn't we see them in the manga?
Seriously people, a question mark isn't the equal to "OMGWTF NEW POKéMON!!!!122432554#%$#%@"

The middle one is obviously Pikachu and NEPichu (well, at least Pikachu is sure)
The first looks like Arceus
I don't know about the last one...

I doubt anything of that is a new form (and sure not a brand new Poké)
Wouldn't they reveal these by now? wouldn't we see them in the manga?
Seriously people, a question mark isn't the equal to "OMGWTF NEW POKéMON!!!!122432554#%$#%@"
But it does equal to a new form or such.

The second one looks like it has a Pikcahu hanging off the side. Third one, as others have said, looks like Raichu. First one, I'm stumped.

But it does equal to a new form or such.

No it's not 0__0
They can cover with a question mark whatever they want and I'm pretty sure we had cases when they hidden a known Poké

And as I said - they ALWAYS reveal the new Poké/forms by this time (we're at the END OF JUNE) and we have almost the entire manga released and no such Poké appeared

No it's not 0__0
They can cover with a question mark whatever they want and I'm pretty sure we had cases when they hidden a known Poké

And as I said - they ALWAYS reveal the new Poké/forms by this time (we're at the END OF JUNE) and we have almost the entire manga released and no such Poké appeared
Well what do you call the notch ear pichu? It is an old Pokemon with a special ear. Covered by a question mark! Seriously though a question mark for new poses? And yeah they do and all.

They could be anything really. All of them seem to have that circle thing going on. Some even have multiple pokemon on them. I don't think they're new pokemon, though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom