• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Should Pokemon Crystal Be Remade?

Yeah, but they won't remake it anymore. With Eusine and the Battle Tower, that shows that they'll be using any Crystal-only elements that make the experience better. I doubt that they'd need a Crystal remake if all of Crystal is in HGSS.

Yeah, but they won't remake it anymore. With Eusine and the Battle Tower, that shows that they'll be using any Crystal-only elements that make the experience better. I doubt that they'd need a Crystal remake if all of Crystal is in HGSS.

>>; Kris said Hi

nah. everyone else pretty much summed up why.

i would hope they implement crystal's gameplay into HG/SS. For example, similar to being able to catch one of the dog trio based on your starter in FR/LG, maybe we could have the chance to battle one of the dogs (like suicune in crystal) based on your chosen starter. the other two would run as usual

>>; Kris said Hi

LOL. They won't throw us a whole new game only for the sake of having a different avatar.

Save the girl, everything in Crystal (only the egg needs confirmation) will be in HGSS, so NO, THERE'S NO REASON TO REMAKE Crystal.

Can we close this thread now? Thanks.

LOL. They won't throw us a whole new game only for the sake of having a different avatar.

Save the girl, everything in Crystal (only the egg needs confirmation) will be in HGSS, so NO, THERE'S NO REASON TO REMAKE Crystal.

Can we close this thread now? Thanks.

That was sarscam lol...he said everything...so yeah lool

no thy should keep gold silver and crystal the way they originally were made and ment to be why screw up a perfectly good game ps down with remakes:eek:hdear:

They won't remake Crystal. What's the point? They haven't remade Blue. Dual remakes are essentially re-makes of the third version anyway.

Since Gold and Silver are being remade how come Crystal isn't being remade? Do you think it'll be remade?

Unless there is something that can be remade in HGSS to make it better, then it could be remade, but as good as they seem to be, they don't need to be made better. Plus Gen IV would drag on too long if crystal was remade and nice enough as HGSS will be, having Gen IV drag on around 5 years or more because of a third remake, don't you think thats a bit long?

Crystal wasn't a remake, it was an addition. Also, remakes of remakes due exist in videogames.

Well to re-make Crystal then they would have to re-make Emerald and Platinum by your opinion. If so that would cause an endless chain of events in Pokemon gaming for God knows how long. There is really no point of re-making Crystal if they are already releasing the re-makes of Silver and Gold in about a few days. Crystal was just a tweaked version of both Silver and Gold in my opinion, as were Platinum and Emerald, so there is really no point in re-making that since they already have HeartGold and SoulSilver.

It is being remade.

HGSS IS a Crystal remake with a different name.

Exactly. Why is it that people find it so difficult to comprehend this?

Most (if not all) of the major elements of Pokemon Crystal will be in HGSS, so for all intents and purposes, it's a Crystal remake

HGSS are basically remakes of Crystal, with more additions. The new Ruby and Sapphire that gets made in the future will actually be remakes of Emerald with new stuff, and so on...

I'm not sure if anyone already said this. But since Eusine is in the plot, I think the bits of crystal will be in the remakes.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom