• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

European Regigigas mini-sites open: Distribution dates not revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
European Regigigas mini-sites open: Distribution dates not revealed

After more than year since the start of the distribution of Regigigas in Japan, as well the the distributions in North America and South Korea earlier this year, the European sites for the special event-only Regigigas have opened up.

Read more on Bulbanews

Oh, FUCK YEAH!
I'm extremely happy that we are not left out of this event!
I just hope that I will be able to get the Regigigas.

Is it over wifi? Or is it one where you have to go miles to a shop youve never been to before. Like the shaymin thing, my brother travelled over a 100 miles just to get it for me.

Since it includes Diamond and Pearl as well as Platinum it can be pretty much guaranteed that it wont be a WiFi event.

Though, considering the Shaymin event was covered across the UK pretty well, I wouldn't be too worried.

More or less, it won't be. The ones in Japan, the US and Korea weren't.

I'm surprised that Korea actually went first with this one, although it was more limited.

If the European Regigigas event is approaching, then the European Shaymin event can't be far behind. And if that's so, then the Australian Regigigas and Shaymin events should be coming eventually...

YEAH. =D

Since it includes Diamond and Pearl as well as Platinum it can be pretty much guaranteed that it wont be a WiFi event.

Though, considering the Shaymin event was covered across the UK pretty well, I wouldn't be too worried.

It was covered so badly, i live in cornwall, my brother had to travel 100 miles.

If the European Regigigas event is approaching, then the European Shaymin event can't be far behind. And if that's so, then the Australian Regigigas and Shaymin events should be coming eventually...

YEAH. =D

In Europe we've already had the shaymin event

Any UK event in where there is actually an stop in Northern Ireland is a fantastically covered event as far as I'm concerned. :p Normally we're is completely ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom