• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Okido
Local time
3:25 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Wow, you’re just like Gary! Popular lol!
    Okido
    Okido
    pff hahah, I don't know if that's true exactly... but either way I appreciate the comparison :wynaut:
    Nanulak
    Nanulak
    You’re welcome (I mean it’s true)
    Hi, how are you ?

Since you've changed username, should I still credit you as Orchid in my avatar description, or should I change it to Okido ? :bulbaLol:
    • Hi
    Reactions: Okido
    Okido
    Okido
    heyo! You can feel free to change it if you like, this will be my permanent username from here on out c:
    Thank you for asking!
    Herbizarre
    Herbizarre
    You're welcome ! And I made the change !
    • Love
    thank you all very much for the birthday wishes! I had a long day so I'll be sure to reply to each and every one of them in the morning, but I really do appreciate so many of you taking the time to leave me a nice message. It means a lot and I'm glad to be spending another year here with all of ya <3
    OKI HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! now you can shop at forever 21!! (jkjk) I hope you’re doing what you want today and having a grand time!! I am thankful to have you as my friend and celebrate another year!
    • Love
    Okido
    Okido
    zomg they're finally gonna let me in
    Thank you Blanc!!! It was basically the average birthday fare for me, but I'm already looking forward to doing it again next year. I could say the same to you! <3
    • Love
    Reactions: Blanc
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY OKI!!!!!! i will wish for you to find a very shiny rock on the ground! ...you said you wanted something random for a wish, riiiiight...? hoping today will be great! and good luck on your english test soon!!!
    • Love
    Okido
    Okido
    LISIA THANK YOU!!! I can only hope this comes true, I'll make sure to keep an eye out for anything that sparkles (and try not to run into a streetlamp while staring at the ground for rocks). and thank you!! Here's hoping I pass so I can move on to math :')
    happy birthday!
    okb.png
    • Love
    Okido
    Okido
    WHAATTT this is so cute!!! Look at them!!! Reminds me a lot of how my own cat acts, actually... :'D
    Your art style is always so endearing, I love it! thank you Disc :bulbaHugs:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom