Local time
3:45 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thats cool. I will add you and tell you my screenname later.. I still have a couple of weeks left of school though, it stinks :(
    yeaa I have aim if thats what you mean.. we should definetely do that over the summer hehee! and lucky you! I still have 3 weeks of school, including finals! err haha.. but thats ok.. for summer - I am going to sleepover camp the whole season.. what about you? . . btw.. post a message that says hi or like hello to the members in the garden grotto section, they should know you are here!
    isketch is amazing :) and that is ok :).. . we should plan a time to go on together later :) that would be fun.. and we could make a team thing like others do :) I am good thank you, just got back from philedelphia, my school had a very historical site haah
    Same here... A little too much school work :(
    Checking the arcade out now :p
    So, tell me more about yourself...
    Nothing much, what about you? And thats fine, there are some threads in which are just random and talk about other animes as well, you can create your own also, and I would join if you did :) theres an arcade if you didnt know and you can join tournaments :) Well atleast we can stay in touch :)
    Hey! Its me from earlier! I am so glad that you got a chance to register! I will friend request you and everything, and we will be able to chat ongoing now :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom