Local time
1:16 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• thats the thing. thanks to the busy busy world of the BMGf, theres many topic to post in and many sections as well. hell, at any given time, theres about 30+ people online, so, thats plenty of people posting, creating new topics for you to jump into and chat.
    Actually, that's a huge theme behind the book, "The Chocolate War". If you want to provoke someone, call them something they aren't...
    That makes sense. Your philosophy seems to be: "Let's call people things that they are not just to tick them off!"
    3 months...hmmm, do i think more? less? i guess it depends if you venture into other forum topics.
    nah, i didn't mean that me and DCM fighting ticked people off. i'm just saying that it ticks DCM off more than usual when i call him fat. likewise, he finds that i get ticked off more than usual when he calls me ginger. needless to say, neither of them are true.
    spam and off-topic will get you banned a lot faster here than on the old forum. be careful.
    You said in that comment down there that you like to tick people off. I'm not ticked off by DCM calling you a ginger. It's fun to watch you two go at each other.
    DCM, if you keep telling everyone that i'm a ginger, then someone is going to think it's true. fact is everyone, i'm not ginger, and DCM's not fat. we call each other that because it's fun to tick people off. end of story.
    Which conversation? And sure, why not.

moving on, breaking news: Your a ginger, one I gave the flu.
    Just take a look at some User Pages and mess around with the coding on your page (copy-paste). Remember to use the Preview button near the bottom of the edit window.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom