• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by 1337R34P3R

1. 1

When do we plan to update?

Yes! i loved that feature :D
  2. 1

Casual Goodbyes - R

I'm too hopped up on cold pills to make a full critique, but I think this story deserves a resounding "MEH".
  3. 1

Post your current CTRL+V's!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=650HL2zoUVk
  4. 1

GARBLEFLARGEN BLAH.

absolutely wonderful! welcome to the 'garden!
  5. 1

Greetings BMGfer's

welcome, indeed. words of advice: don't feed the resident trolls.
  6. 1

Im sorry No title =P

Why the hell would you switch to Gallade if yanmega comes out? STAB Bug Buzz and Air Slash will fuck you up faster than a...well, i'd rather not use graphic similies. I'm going to write up a full critique of this in a bit. no, if you can't see the myriad of things wrong with this set, from...
  7. 1

I Can Has Rain? An OU Team

I'd suggest a Suicide Lead Electrode, personally. it's what i run. Electrode @ Damp Rock Naive Nature EVs: 252 Atk, 48 Sp. Atk, 208 Spe Moves: ~Rain Dance ~Thunder ~Taunt ~Explosion a rain dance team is always plagued by entry hazards because of the switching to get rain back up. Electrode is...
  8. 1

Twitter Account a Fake: Prankster encourages those tricked to subscribe to his YouTub

Re: Twitter Account a Fake: Prankster encourages those tricked to subscribe to his Yo what does this entail, actually?
  9. 1

Twitter Account a Fake: Prankster encourages those tricked to subscribe to his YouTub

Re: Twitter Account a Fake: Prankster encourages those tricked to subscribe to his Yo no surprises there.
  10. 1

Ryperior, Tyranatar, Aggron? which one

There is only a Special Defense boost for rock-types in sandstorm; no physical defense.
  11. 1

What is your sexual preference?

Straight as a board. well, no, sometimes boards are curved...and they warp when soaked in water if they aren't sealed...in retrospect, probably not the best analogy. Anyway, male, hetero.
  12. 1

A Special Message from Barry...

... *headdesk*
  13. 1

What's the Most Foolish Thing You've done with a Master Ball?

acidentally used it on articuno (thought it was an ultra ball) in LG
  14. 1

A Special Message from Barry...

Tomorrow? I need to find me a ribbon!
Back
Top Bottom