Local time
8:32 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm terribly sorry. I was really tired that day and felt asleep while waiting for your response. :<
    Even though it may not look like I'm online, chances are that I am, just on another site. If I have set my settings properly, then if you send me a PM, I'll get a e-mail notice. And since I recently got Yahoo Messanger on my computer, a notice appears in the corner of my screen no matter where I am and I can surf back over here.
    Hey just letting you know i swapped out the chansey I was gunna give ya with a better version, not too bad huh? ^.^
    Chansey
    Female
    Healer
    Bold
    Ivs: 31/31/31/31/27/13
    Eggmove: Aromatherapy
    Hahahah that's so random!

Gahh, I'm so low on poke money on my Diamond game. I only have like 500 pokemon dollars which means I can't even buy an Ultraball hahah. :/
    I AGREE! The musicals are so pointless! You don't even win anything or have to use any skill. I quite liked the contest too! You know, I actually wouldn't mind an option to become a coordinator instead of a trainer either in one of the games! Just to see what it'd be like. Wooo ribbons! XD
    I would ask you if we could transfer now, but my sister took the DS with her when she went with my mom to pick up her work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom