Local time
9:25 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No worries. I'm just chilling and agonizing. :p

I kinda have a dA too. I haven't drawn or done anything in digital art in ages. Lack of time. D;

Yeah I am pretty much screwed until school cools down. Pleeeaaase switch places with me. I do not want to do these assignments ;-;! I do have Wednesdays and Fridays off, technically. I should be studying on those kind of days, but I have curled into bed with my DS to RNG more stuff. o3o;;

I wish I would restart one of my games. I have too many memories on every game, luls.
    Hey, can we do another Poke Transfer really soon, I need the water and dragon type Pokemon I still have on Pearl
    Hahah sounds fun! That's random. Does it happen because of a glitch in the game or something? :/
    Lol, why? I don't think I bred anything at all in my emerald game. I had like 10 pokemon in total hahah
    The blue gameboy looked pretty cool! I have a red s.p and a pink gba that my sister chose :S
    Ruby, Saphire and Emerald were the best! I bet there will be a remake. I hope it has some of the cooler features from SS though! I miss the Pokewalker in B&W!
    No need to transfer it, I can do that myself :3 I'll be able to trade today if you still need Deino
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom