Recent content by 137.RADIO

1. 1

TEEN: RandoMinds

MLP:FIM as colts as humans.... part one... --- "PRINCE LUNARIO!" The blue haired man looked up fast enough to witness a blond young lady barge into the higher courts of extremely undisclosed business. The guards nearby readied to throw her out, but one glare from her put them in there place...
  2. 1

Global Trade Station Conversational Thread (Read First Post)

Re: Global Trade Station Conversational Thread It could be because of school, or work or whatnot. As much as I know everyone is busy. This could be the off season, since, if I'm correct, eight months ago was summer.
  3. 1

Lucid dreaming to help build characters and worlds.

I haven't really Lucid dreamt, but used what I saw in dreams to build my worlds and characters, and there have been specific points in those dreams where I would forget I was dreaming. I've actually created characters to control the dreams and have linked separate dreams together to create...
  4. 1

Re: Global Trade Station Conversational Thread Chess Tournament? You have to leave if you have a cough. Spelling Bee? Can't applaud until the end of the round. Math Olympiad? You. Will. Go. DEAF.
  5. 1

RADIO's Warehouse

I can smell the metal from the lock if I didn't have this. I have UIL today and Math Olympiad tomorrow. And then work... Oh sunday.
  6. 1

TEEN: Transfer the Trainer

Post three === Anyone out there? I'll keep trecking on I suppose. === Curious and curiouser, while the young man had pined away for some far off land the girl was, observant, to say the most. Sometimes she was let out to wander the streets of the beginner city with supervision of a wandering...
  7. 1

Re: Global Trade Station Conversational Thread gaarasword I wish you luck on your endevor. I guess I'll be able to make up my mind if the acceptance letter comes in.
  8. 1

What are you studying?

I'm going into highschool next year, I could either be focusing in Orchestra, which I want to, or maybe I'll be studying health, hopefully psychology if I get accepted... My suzuki books came in today... They're in four different languages! Might explain where my solo came from... Octy Medical...
  9. 1

Re: Global Trade Station Conversational Thread Since we can talk about anything... I need a little help. Next year I'm going to highschool and I applied to townview health and I know I could get into an orchestra program at my homeschool (they're calling it the acadamy). I don't know if I'm...
  10. 1

Weirdest Dreams

TheMysteryno. I would! It could be an interesting love story.
  11. 1

2nd Post Fire danced around like fireflies wielding torches. This was her anger, cast out onto the battle field. She was fast, but she was blind, and it was to the shades advantage to pick a rotation battle, of all things. Her team was a familiar one to her, with only one pokemon native to...
  12. 1

Concerning Character

Thank you all for your help, :) I started writing the first part. It's a bit short though. Maybe the next part will be longer. I called it Transfer the Trainers.
  13. 1

Index: First Post: Here Second Post: Here Third Post: here ========= You can fix a wrong page but you cannot fix a blank page. ========= He was losing his head. A poke center was the beginning of buzzing activity, constant motion. There were rules, very clear and concise, yet overlooked and...
  14. 1

TEEN: RandoMinds

The Doctor and The Giant. It was a giant warehouse with exposed metal framing. The ground was opened up to the core, blocked by blue fog. In the hole was a giant woman, sleeping. There was a man on the pier to the side, this one much smaller with a woman to his side. They were talking but the...
  15. 1

RADIO's Warehouse

Re: RADIO's Warehouse *A NEW start*Surprise Egg Move starters!*GEN V* Kazzic That would be perfect. I'll see you then.
Back
Top Bottom