Recent content by 149

1. 1

In this topic, I will draw every single Pokemon in MS-Paint

Re: In this topic, I will draw all 493 Pokemon in MS-Paint Very happy to see the Dratini line. your Dratini is very cute. My fears for Dragonite were realized ... but hey ... good shit, anyways. Mew and Mewtwo will be a sight to see, I can't wait. Should be pretty awesome.
  2. 1

Offering Australian Jirachis

I want a Bold, Adamant, and Naive. Is it possible for you to clone them? And, what would you want? Well, I would like a Modest one as well. Hopefully we can work something out later. I have to go now.
  3. 1

Tnev: What natures do you have besides Timid?
  4. 1

Need: SHINY GHASTLY!!!

Ohh, sorry about the late reply ... I am sort of bad at checking threads. I cannot really think of what I would want ... what do you think is a fair offer?
  5. 1

Wanted Celebi

What else can you offer? I have a 10 ANIV Timid, Likes to thrash about, UT Celebi.
  6. 1

Salamence's Art (trying to draw as many pokemon as possible)

That's what I said. I first saw Dratini and Dragonair, and I was so excited to see Dragonite next, but it wasn't. Glad I did get to see it. These are all very good. I like them a lot. Also, I would purchase that T-Shirt. Very nice.
  7. 1

Need: SHINY GHASTLY!!!

I have a Timid UT lv1 Mischievous (SpAtt), and a Hasty UT lv1 Highly Curious (SpAtt). Those are the best natures for Gengar ... It's SpAtt will already be huge, so it would need a speed boost. With Mischievous, Special Attack IV of 31, if EV trained correctly, should reach 394. But, it's up...
  8. 1

rng services

I have all of those shiny except shellder. Are your offers EV trained correctly?
  9. 1

Offer: SMR2010 (Australian) Jirachi

I do not have the TRU Regi, but I have the EUSMR09 one. It does the same thing. Nice avatar, btw.
  10. 1

Wanted- Shiny Pokemon

So ... you're not interested?
  11. 1

WANTED Naive Azelf

@Steve: ... How about a shiny Shellder lv1? @Distantwinds: Sorry about this. Uh, Shiny Mew for the Jolly Azelf? I really am trying to catch you, but, no luck yet.
  12. 1

OFFERING Shiny Scizor

@Rickclev: I have another shiny Scizor, the same one in the OP. Could you please list the IV's and characteristic of the Salamence? @Hicky: That really wasn't necessary. In fact, it was annoying. Also, the Feebas you traded me is touched. It also has full beauty. I smell a hack ...
  13. 1

Tnev, I can trade you a different, legit Mew for each of your Jirachi. I have Aura Mew Timid UT, MYSTRY Mew Quirky lv64, HGSS Wi Fi Event Japanese Mew Lonely UT, Hayley Mew Lonely UT, Japanese Film7 Mew Quirky lv83, and I have a shiny Mew, but I doubt you're interested. I can get you almost...
  14. 1

In this topic, I will draw every single Pokemon in MS-Paint

Re: In this topic, I will draw all 493 Pokemon in MS-Paint New Eevee evolutions are an obsession that must be supressed in this incompetent drawer's opinion. That being said, what would happen if you exposed it to the three stones, the sun/moon dust from XD, and pieces of the moss and ice rock...
  15. 1

Tnev, I have everything on your list that you want. However, I will not offer unless I know what I am offering for ... Could you please list the information for the Jirachis? It's pretty much commonplace when offering something for trade.
Back
Top Bottom