• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

1upMushroom

Man, where do I begin?

I never know what to put in these things. I'm led to believe no one really cares, but since this is a Pokemon Community I might as well give you my Poke Bio...

I've an avid Pokemon fan. Been in love with the series since playing the original Red and Blue on GameBoy at the young age of 11. That love extends to the TV show and the manga, though the games is really where it's mostly at for me. I'm 26 now, and still loving my pocket monsters regardless of what others (and my life coach) says.

To date, I have every Pokemon registered in my National Dex...well, I would have. Had Meloetta and Keldeo decided not to wiggle their way into the roster I in fact would have a completed PokeDex. But noooo...
Imagine my surprise when that little certificate I was given by GameFreak turned out to be a lie!...ahem, sorry about that, rant over ;)
I love to battle and trade with others as well. So if anyone wants to exchange Friend Codes I'm game.

Guess that's all I have to offer for now. If there's anything else you'd like to know then just send me a message. I hope you'll all find I'm very easy to get along with and I love meeting new people; especially those who I have a common interest in...like Pokemon ;)

Gaming, Reading, Movie Watching, Cooking
Birthday
Apr 16, 1987 (Age: 36)
Favorite Generation
Generation II (Game Boy Color)
Favorite Pokémon Type
Dragon
Favorite Region
Favorite Gym Badge
Blackthorn City Rising Badge
Occupation
F.D. Supervisor